- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I’m curious as to what most visitors are looking for in HTML Templates. What if there was a poll on the front page of ThemeForest with some options and maybe a “Other” section so that visitors can specify what they are looking for. Then authors can build templates to fill those needs.
Think it’s a good idea? or am I just crazy?
I’m with you! It will be great to get some idea from visitors.
that would really save a lot of time preparing a theme for a niche that isn’t even here, and could provide inspiration to a stuck theme designer.
oh jeffery…where art thou? I kno ur out there somewhere! any thoughts?
It’s definitely an idea. But, I think the sales will speak for themselves. Later this week, I’ll make a posting on the blog that lists the twenty best selling themes – to date.