206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says

Hello. i made HTML validation for this file and it’s appearing that there is a problem with five of h3. these problems are the same type, if you understood the problem please tell me the fix.

206 posts
+1 more
Morad says

link here

3244 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
link here

from the w3 validator

Line 152, Column 60: document type does not allow element "h3" here; missing one of "button", "map", "object", "ins", "del", "noscript" start-tag
                                                        <h3>Front page</h3>
?
The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.

One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "</table><a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

</font></span></a></p>
263 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
MushinDesign says

I think the problem is with the way you are stacking the code, you have the < h3 > elements wrapped inside the < a > tags where it should be the other way around

EDIT :I see what your trying to do having part of the link one style of text and the other part of the link as h3, what you would have to do is change the h3 to span elements and use css to style the span when it’s contained inside a link

206 posts
+1 more
Morad says
I think the problem is with the way you are stacking the code, you have the < h3 > elements wrapped inside the < a > tags where it should be the other way around

EDIT :I see what your trying to do having part of the link one style of text and the other part of the link as h3, what you would have to do is change the h3 to span elements and use css to style the span when it’s contained inside a link

I’m really thanks for help, it’s now done. After i posted this thread and before i saw your reply i remembered a navigation look like which i have and i found that he used span instead of h3. Thanks man too much for help :).

263 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
MushinDesign says

Not a problem, glad to help :)

by
by
by
by