I’ve already uploaded HTML version and it has sold almost 300 times so there must be something good about it, right? I understand that because HTML version is uploaded over six months ago so all standards have risen up but I hoped that this would still fit in.So these were the rejection reasons:
1) As we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.
2) Overall, it has a good starting concept and it seems you’ve aimed for simplicity, but the overall design lacks details in its design that would help it stand out as more unique. At this point, you’ll need to improve the design and make it more unique before it will be ready for ThemeForest
And demo: http://demo.knarsku.com/wp/travelguide/
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.