11 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Brazil
designroom says

HI, we’re looking for an HTML /CSS expert in oder to make some customizations on our recently bought Breeze Theme, which is also avaliable here on Theme Forest.

Our site adress is: http:svempreendimentos.com.br/site/

here is Breeze Theme’s page link: http://themeforest.net/item/breeze-professional-corporate-and-portfolio-wp/118824

What we’ve been trying to accomplish “at home” with almost no success at all is to integrate our old corporate site’s header and footer style.

We prepared two screenshots in order to show the style we want to bring into Breeze Theme, It is basically pure HTML /CSS, but perhaps the professional we’re looking for should at least understand how wordpress works.

The screenshots links:

Screenshot 1 – The Header we want to integrate on Breeze Theme: http://pix.am/yR8T/

Screenshot 2 – The footer style we want to integrate (as a Static Footer) under Breeze Theme real footer: http://pix.am/Gke0/

Breeze Theme comes built in with a ready jQuery ajax solution for submitting forms, maybe this little form as shown on screenshot 2 could use the same function, we appreciate if the expert we’re looking for can handle php javascript natively too.

Thanks in advance for you attention.

Please contact us through the following e-mail address:

site[at]svempreemdimentos.com.br

Adriano.

243 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
creativestuff says

your email isn’t correct… I am interested and I know Jquery too :) contact me at bgaby88 at yahoo dot com for details.

11 posts
  • Located in Brazil
designroom says
creativestuff said
your email isn’t correct… I am interested and I know Jquery too :) contact me at bgaby88 at yahoo dot com for details.

Sorry, the correct e-mail address is: site@svempreendimentos.com.br

I’d rather prefer you to contact me regards what more you need to know about the customization and also give us an estimate price for the service as such information on how we can pay you for in case we decide it is worth it.

Apologies for my english, I’m a foreign learner.

Thanks in advance.

Adriano.

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

hello adriano!

I’ve sent you a mail.. Please see and let me know if youre interested with the service, thanks

11 posts
  • Located in Brazil
designroom says
nicole_anderson said
hello adriano! I’ve sent you a mail.. Please see and let me know if youre interested with the service, thanks

Hi Nicole Anderson, we’ve replied your e-mail, we’d appreciate to have a response from you.

Thanks.

186 posts
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

thanks for taking time replying on the mail. I already forwarded it for evaluation and also given our skype details for fast connection. Kindly see mail.. Thanks again. :)

186 posts
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Hi Adriano!

Once you get back on this thread please tell us if youre interested as we are waiting for your signal to start on it. You may reply to my email or message on skype:maisha.rodriguez

11 posts
  • Located in Brazil
designroom says
nicole_anderson said
Hi Adriano! Once you get back on this thread please tell us if youre interested as we are waiting for your signal to start on it. You may reply to my email or message on skype:maisha.rodriguez

Nicole Anderson, we really appreciate your attention and everyone else who kindly replied our post. Anyway we’ve just contracted another Theme Forest member who’s also a professional to customize our site.

We’re really proud we can count on professionals with such eagerness and dedication. We hope we can consider ourselves freely to contact you directly anytime in a near future in case we need.

Thank you for your attention.

2 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
darrellw2 says
nicole_anderson said
hello adriano! I’ve sent you a mail.. Please see and let me know if youre interested with the service, thanks

Nicole what is your email address so I can contact you?

186 posts
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Hi darrelw2!

Let me know of your inquiry at nicole[@]wickedinnovations[.]com Feel free to hit me mail anytime and i’ll be glad to accommodate.

Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by