5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
adstar09 says

I need corporate business templates that have short lead forms on the home page. I don’t need, and prefer not to have, large slider images on the main page.

Every template I’ve found with a lead form is only a landing page, and I need full sites. If there are landing pages that have matching full sites that correspond with them, that could be good, too.

I’ve purchased dozens of templates here, but I always have to drastically modify them to get them to work for my loan company clients. It would be great to find several sites with lead forms already build into the home page.

Here are some examples: Great Plains Lending Bottom Dollar Payday Red Leaf Lending

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

hey! I would like to know your project in detailed specs as I want to quote it accordingly. Kindly let me know your thoughts about this. Give me a shout in my inbox at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

I will be glad to accommodate.

Thanks,

140 posts moutheme
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
moutheme says

Hi, you can check Popular in our portfolio, thanks.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Why not just use any WordPress theme, set full width page as your home and use contact form 7 to make your lead form? Then any WordPress theme can do what you need and using CF7 means you get amazing forms, but freedom to place where you want on any page via the shortcode tag.

Just an idea.

5 posts
  • United States
adstar09 says

Hi, you can check Popular in our portfolio, thanks.

I’ve bought this one already, but I can’t remember if I’ve developed it. I’ll have to check if I used it for a client yet. Thanks. :)

5 posts
  • United States
adstar09 says

Why not just use any WordPress theme, set full width page as your home and use contact form 7 to make your lead form? Then any WordPress theme can do what you need and using CF7 means you get amazing forms, but freedom to place where you want on any page via the shortcode tag. Just an idea.

It’s a good idea, but my tech team prefers not to use WordPress. Some clients have had hacking issues before with WP, so we tend to stay away. The sites we develop are mostly static, so we don’t really need the CMS component that WP offers.

by
by
by
by
by
by