- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
There’s nothing stopping you doing this layout in most themes available here tbh. I don’t see anything particularly out of ordinary on the site – let’s break it down, big hero image at top, under it is page content that can be laid out using content in the usual way in WordPress especially using half columns (short codes) that’s all the home page is and 99% of themes have the ability to do this.
As for the blog, there’s literally hundreds of themes with a blog layout like this – right sidebar and content left, each with image, title and meta (to the left) and a read more – again nothing ground breaking, in fact it’s almost box-standard WP blog layout.