3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

Day 3? thought it was Day 2. I hate it, no differentiation across marketplaces. Seems like I am doing twice as many clicks to get to stuff. Probs just me though. I seriously think this is a bad move. But hey ho. As long as newbies like it, who cares what we think lol

im glad im not a newbie :)

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

By changing opacity .header-sites a opacity to 0.2

Close up:

^ Great idea. The said “logo salad” could also gain more white space if the content width would be extended from 980 to 1200px.

615 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Synchrotron says

“AudioJungle > Source Files” is two lines in Safari on iPad.

Like this:
Source
Files

40 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
Themeliberty says

I preffer the last version :( This is very crowded and unproffesional:( This is just my opinion!

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

we should get back to the old version so we can get some sales

339 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

Just rethinking how to remove some of the clutter, but keep all marketplace logos. Maybe the Envato menu items could be removed from the bar and consolidated into a drop-down from the Envato Marketplaces logo. Once the user is logged in, that same drop down could include author/buyer menu items as well. But further more, items like balance could be added to the login landing page elements (more so than they are now). This would require a re-imagining of the landing page, but I do not think it would be too hard to re-place certain elements we’re used to seeing in the top bar, but maintain a strong enough presence that they feel like they’re missing. This is just for fun to spark other ideas.

Sorry for the repost.. My previous img link broke.

4669 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Problem with the new design is the marketplace switcher is now below the top menu which has “Popular items”... it’s a bit deceptive because it might seem like it’s popular items of the entire martketplace but actually the selected marketplace. With ThemeForest in front, and the possibility of users clicking that link, and then popular items.. this means every marketplace will now channel more focus onto popular items on ThemeForest. Therefore I suspect all top authors in ThemeForest with top selling files are now having a nice little boost in sales, whilst everyone else is getting less.

I think it’s time to draw more focus to new items and authors, because the current system is already favoring anyone who has high selling items. I think Envato should be more aware of how exposure works on this site before making changes like this, we seriously need a new exposure channel for new files.

Also if you type in “wordpress” in the hub search, the top result is the top selling theme.. infact the same theme that is usually the top selling file for the month. Don’t you think that file has enough exposure? How is anyone suppose to compete with top files when the entire marketplace hub is rigged in its favour?

Once again a win win for Elites and top selling files… and a lose lose for new authors and a new files.

On the one hand we have the same old files making over $30 000 profit a week whilst new authors and files get swiped off the homepage under 24hrs.. Time to wake up Envato. Top files are mainly selling because buyers can find them – fact. No one is going to buy your stuff if they can’t see it.

2354 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Just rethinking how to remove some of the clutter, but keep all marketplace logos. Maybe the Envato menu items could be removed from the bar and consolidated into a drop-down from the Envato Marketplaces logo. Once the user is logged in, that same drop down could include author/buyer menu items as well. But further more, items like balance could be added to the login landing page elements (more so than they are now). This would require a re-imagining of the landing page, but I do not think it would be too hard to re-place certain elements we’re used to seeing in the top bar, but maintain a strong enough presence that they feel like they’re missing. This is just for fun to spark other ideas.

Great.

465 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
styleWish says

I like your previous design more! This one is too crowded.

770 posts
  • Located in Hungary
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
aron66 says

The Credit balance is a lil bit out of the position on the header and the main page. (Only on mobile, Galaxy s4)

by
by
by
by
by
by