• Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+4 more
Skellie says

\\

Originally posted on Envato Notes

We recently crossed a 15,000 member milestone at Envato’s Tuts+ Premium, our online education membership for creatives. Today, we’re very pleased to reveal a massive change for the better for Tuts+ Premium, including a gorgeous redesign, 27 top-selling eBooks worth more than $440, member forums, and a collection of full video courses. You can explore the new Tuts+ Premium or read on to find out what the membership has to offer you.

Library of Courses

Would you like to learn how to design your first website in 30 days? Or learn the language of the web, HTML & CSS ? Or get a little more advanced, and start using CSS3 ? Or maybe use Photoshop to create concept art? Our new Tuts+ Premium courses will show you how. We’ll be adding new courses several times per month.

\\

A wonderful new interface

The new Tuts+ Premium was designed by the incredible Orman Clark and Envato designer Jacob Zinman-Jeanes.

\\

Top-selling Educational eBooks

Tuts+ Premium memberships now include 27 top-selling eBooks worth more than $440, including:

• Rockstar WordPress Designer – $29 Free for members. Get started building WordPress themes from scratch!
  • From Photoshop to HTML – $29 Free for members. This book will teach you how to code a PSD into a full HTML and CSS website.
  • Professional Workflow for Web Designers – $13 Free for members. This eBook and file bundle is packed with resources from Smashing Magazine.
  • Freelance Confidential – $29 Free for members. Massive amounts of data and info on the state of your industry. Are you charging too little? Are you getting as many gigs as the competition?
  • Successful Marketing – $24 Free for members. Facebook can be an incredible source of traffic, sales and clients for your business – if you use it the right way.
  • How to Be a Rockstar Freelancer – $29 Free for members. The complete guide to launching your freelance career.
  • ... and lots more!

724 High-end Tutorials

Our tutorials teach you one technique comprehensively and in great detail. When you complete a tutorial, we want to make sure that whatever you’re learning, you really get it. Every Tuts+ Premium tutorial goes above and beyond the quality and depth you can expect to find anywhere else. Our library includes both video and written tutorials with screenshots, so you can learn exactly how you like to learn.

\\

Final Word

After months of work, we are so excited to share the new Tuts+ Premium with the Envato community. Envato’s mission has always been to help people earn and learn online, and with Tuts+ Premium, we really feel we have the ‘learn’ part of our mission covered!

Take a Tour of Tuts+ Premium

4145 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

It is quite amazing! The new design makes it stand out even more than before! Awesome work guys! I can only imagine where it will be in a year or so :O

432 posts butlerm.com
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
butlerm says

Very nice stuff… Only takeaway would be there doesn’t seem to be a way to arrange tutorials in a way besides date.

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

I will be signing up either this month or next.

EXCITED ! Been wanting to follow some of those Tuts for aaagggeeeesss!

360 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
Philo01 Reviewer says

Looks awesome! :) Love the new design! Never expected Tuts+ to already have 15.000 members :P

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Community Moderator
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Awesome new site skellie! My only gripe would be there seems to be no obvious list of all the tutorial sites for people wanting some of the free tutorials. If I remember correctly, tutsplus.com used to have a directory of all the sub tutorial sites?

Really nice new site though! :-)

And yeah, wow 15,000 members? that’s incredible!!! :O

922 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
+8 more
MDNW says

Great work everyone (esp. Orman and Jacob!) We were in dire need of an overhaul, and you guys/gals crushed it, which is no small feat considering how huge the library is – can’t wait to dig into the material all over again!

32 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
+2 more
andrew8088 says

It look great; congrats to everyone who worked on it! :)

Question: I’ve received automated emails notifying me of comments on Premium tutorials I’ve written for site. I don’t currently have an active Premium account, so I can’t even see the comments, let alone reply to them. Is there any way I can see and reply to comments?

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

@Reaper – Ideally, we want there to be a distinction between the free sites and the Premium one.

@Andrew – That’s no good. I’ll let Tash know.

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Community Moderator
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says
JeffreyWay said

@Reaper – Ideally, we want there to be a distinction between the free sites and the Premium one.

Yeah i can see your point there, i think the main problem, in my opinion, is that all the “free” sites are subdomains of tutsplus.com which at the moment is the central premium tuts site. I dont know, maybe something to consider?

Possibly have the current premium stuff under premium.tutsplus.com to create more of a distinction? And then have the root domain a directory for the free sites plus a big banner to the premium stuff?

Anyway yeah, those are just my thoughts! =)

by
by
by
by
by
by