5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
arcfashion says

Someone is helping me with this template but there is an image size issue. I put my logo on an image for my front page but it has uploaded so big I cant see the logo. Can images be resized so I can let him know. Thanks Annie

5219 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

Hello Annie. Have you checked the author’s online documentation? If so you can always use their support forum to ask the author if they have any tips – http://support.apollo13.eu/ Thanks!

5 posts
arcfashion says

Thanks. I am trying to become a member on Apollo 13 support forum. It is asking foe an item purchase code – how do I find that out. I look in the “help screenshot” which says ‘4’ but that doesn’t accept my membership. Thanks Annie.

3726 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

In your downloads page of your themeforest profile locate the item and underneath it there are two links “Regular license” and “License certificate” . Click the second and you will see a document containing your code

5 posts
arcfashion says

You guys are on top of it! Thanks for info.

5 posts
arcfashion says

Well – I put in that long code with and without hyphens and says its invalid. Any suggestions. They need to explain more on that screenshot help.

3726 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

If it is still not working then try sending the author an email direct from their profile including your code explaining you are unable to get into support

5 posts
arcfashion says

Can anyone explain how the changes I am making in my theme show up on my Galaxy phone and IPAD but not on my laptop when I open my website? Thanks Annie.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi Annie, as mentioned above, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by