36 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
thatsasif says

The following reasons were given by the item inspector: This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria.. reason: no sound copyright info.

First of all on the upload page the last sentence says Any images / sounds / video / code / flash used which are not my own work have been appropriately licensed for resale. Other than these items, this work is entirely my own and I have full rights to sell it on FlashDen.

When i tick this one, i am sure that i am not breaking the rules….

Is is compulsory to write the Comments for reviewer…

Ofcourse nobody will put copyrighted material for commercial use when it is clearly stated not to use…

Again i have to upload the same and wait for 3 to 4 days….

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says
First of all on the upload page the last sentence says Any images / sounds / video / code / flash used which are not my own work have been appropriately licensed for resale. Other than these items, this work is entirely my own and I have full rights to sell it on FlashDen.

When i tick this one, i am sure that i am not breaking the rules….

Is is compulsory to write the Comments for reviewer…

Please make sure you explain to the reviewer in the “Comments for the reviewer” textfield where exactly your assets originate from.

Ofcourse nobody will put copyrighted material for commercial use when it is clearly stated not to use…

:( you’d be surprised ...

Again i have to upload the same and wait…..

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one :)

.....for 3 to 4 days….

.... or even more, there’s no thing you can do but wait.

As a final piece of advice, just make sure you stick to the rules and you’ll be fine :)

Regards,
Dani

900 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

I struggle to understand your complaint, you didnt properly explain where your assets were from nor give proof that you had the rights to use them so of course your going to get rejected

The rules are pretty simple, just stick to them and you will be fine.

I also cannot believe that you truely think no one tries to use copyrighted material in their files, it happens every single day hence why reviewers expect authors to spend a couple of minutes explaining and making reference to assets used in their uploaded files

Save your energies for file uploads rather than starting pointless threads

:)

4247 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Yeah man, that’s not the reviewer’s fault. It’s happened to me a few times. Every time I admitted that it was me who was at fault without making any kind of thread or support message about it. Its in the rules. And it has been instated for good reason.

146 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
nicolasdelfino says

+1

36 posts
  • Located in India
thatsasif says

Ok whatever you all said is truth and i accept my fault….

But i have never written in the reviewers comments except for the first file which i submitted on flashden, though all my files were accepted. Dont know whether it was stated in the instruction at that time.

Now i have written in the comment box for the reviewer that “All the assets used in my file is from the websites which supply public domain licence files whether sound image or anything else”.

Will this be again rejected because i have not mentioned the sites i got the asset from.

Waiting for the reply so i can delete it and again upload it :(

Also i have to search that files again on google from which public domain website i got it….....

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Yup, you’ll have to list where you got those assets from. If you don’t have proof they will send your upload to the rejection bin. It would be a case of insufficient proof. You might want to look for where you got it from, delete your file before it gets reviewed, and then upload again.

36 posts
  • Located in India
thatsasif says
Yup, you’ll have to list where you got those assets from. If you don’t have proof they will send your upload to the rejection bin. It would be a case of insufficient proof. You might want to look for where you got it from, delete your file before it gets reviewed, and then upload again.

I got an idea…Instead of deleting it let it be in queue. By gods grace if i get a good reviewer it might be accepted(there are good ones who really care)..

By the time i will search the websites and upload it again stating in the comments that if this file is already accepted please delete it…what do u say Aw_Shucks …

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says
By gods grace if i get a good reviewer it might be accepted(there are good ones who really care)..

so ya think there are bad reviewers who don’t really care ? :|

If you do not inform us the source of asset used in your file then I can ensure 100% all reviewers will reject the file. Please follow the guideline and uploading rule.

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

yo man, every one of these reviewers care. Believe me, they show it every time they review an item. If they didn’t care they’d be fired.

Dude, I DON ’T want to bust your bubbles, but man you need to get that proof or it won’t be accepted with those borrowed assets. Its my guess your file could get rejected without it. It’s happened to me. I’m sure it can happen to other authors.

At least search for that site while you file is in the queue. If you find the permissions to use those assets and your file hasn’t been reviewed yet, delete the old one and upload a new one with some proof that you can use them. 1 day isn’t going to hurt bad, well that’s the way I see it when I mess up on an upload. Cool?

by
by
by
by
by
by