2075 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Sorry, I misunderstood. That’s a great idea. I’ll see what the devs can do.

4335 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Why dont you write it all into a text file before you upload it and if it gets rejected, you just copy and paste again, it’s what i’ve always done.

Why should we rely on the reviewers to give us information we should have kept safe ourselves? (or the devs to automatically create this).

2075 posts
+7 more
LanceSnider says
Why dont you write it all into a text file before you upload it and if it gets rejected, you just copy and paste again, it’s what i’ve always done. Why should we rely on the reviewers to give us information we should have kept safe ourselves? (or the devs to automatically create this).

The title and description are automatically added to the rejection notice. The devs implemented that not too long ago. That being said, reaper is right. I don’t like to rely on other people to save my work so I always keep a text file with my title and description. That way, no matter what happens, I’m safe.

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I think a lot of authors do that now, including me. You guys should include your home phone number and address too. That way we can rant at you over the phone AND /OR write you a tasteful letter about how you suck. :D

No, seriously though. I’m kidding. I’d never do that. You guys rule.

by
by
by
by
by
by