4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
bugz425 says

I am looking to either revamp my current wordpress or start from scratch. I am looking for a site for a business to advertise their current sales on. I want the business owner to be able to access their profile to update any new sales.I would also like to be able for consumers to subscribe to receive local emails.There is allot more to it but this is the basics, If any one is interested please message me.

590 posts It's just life. Just live it.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Themes-Dojo says

Hi there,

I’m interested, I have experience and a good portfolio (I’m not sure I can post links here but you can visit my profile page for links).

Best Regards,
Alex

186 posts
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Hi bugz425!

We’re interested in taking this up. Should you have the detailed specs of it?

Kindly email me at nicole@wickedinnovations.com of the detailed specs and I’ll be glad to return back to you with the quotation of it.

Let me know your thoughts then.

Best Regards, Nicole Anderson

4 posts
bugz425 says

I am looking to get a website for businesses to advertise their sales they have going on.I need to be able to place their business profile with pics, google map of location, and a click button for a printable coupon.It needs to be easy for “me” the admin and the business owner to either upload or change information. I am somewhat familiar with wordpress, so something easy to navigate in the dashboard.I also would like to be able to search by city or within a zipcode.It will also have a membership sign in to receive daily or weekly deals in the customers area. I would also like a rotating top header with some of the top advertisers deals. I am sure I am leaving some minor details out, so if you have any questions please email me. my email is goldmember425@live.com

Thanks, Kyle

186 posts
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Thanks for the minor details Kyle! Just emailed you asking for the major detailed specs so we could quote on it accordingly?

Lemme know then lets go over email.

Best Regards, Nicole Anderson

by
by
by
by
by
by