296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

The paw, nicknamed invsible because of its color :)

That explains sooo much! I went to bed with a black paw; next day my paw badge was gone! I just thought I was so darned good I didn’t need a paw anymore! But the lag time for the Japanese Power Hut badge to show up is terrible – been waiting forever!! ;)

854 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

That explains sooo much! I went to bed with a black paw; next day my paw badge was gone! I just thought I was so darned good I didn’t need a paw anymore! But the lag time for the Japanese Power Hut badge to show up is terrible – been waiting forever!! ;)

Maybe this was on purpose, so that other envato authors wont get jealous of you! I know i would be :)

296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

Jealous? Naw!

Wouldn’t that be something though; noob to elite overnight.

by
by
by
by
by
by