3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
papagaj says

I am looking for simple and cheap ecommerce system and theme like this:

http://www.enstore.com/mihalko/

Dead simple online shop, with one page checkout, ajax, etc.

Can you recommend something like this?

4327 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
1148 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

I’d recommend Furniture Shop too…I bought it and I’m currently building a pretty sweet site using it.

3 posts
papagaj says

Pretty good. Is there any online shop based on the Furniture Shop?

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
revive says

If you’re looking for something NOT on wordpress, that you can incorporate into any site.. drop me a line, we are finishing an ecommerce system like this right now! It’s all about fast, easy way to sales. No inventory, no reports, etc.. it also degrades for users without JS.

;)

3 posts
papagaj says
If you’re looking for something NOT on wordpress, that you can incorporate into any site.. drop me a line, we are finishing an ecommerce system like this right now! It’s all about fast, easy way to sales. No inventory, no reports, etc.. it also degrades for users without JS. ;)

I am interested, can you tell me more about your project? contact me at hullamospapagaj@index.hu

26 posts
revive says

Info sent ;) Thanks for the interest… and glad to hear you’re as excited about this as we are !! I’ll post a link to the new launch site once completed!

If you’re looking for something NOT on wordpress, that you can incorporate into any site.. drop me a line, we are finishing an ecommerce system like this right now! It’s all about fast, easy way to sales. No inventory, no reports, etc.. it also degrades for users without JS. ;)
I am interested, can you tell me more about your project? contact me at hullamospapagaj@index.hu
27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
chefnelone says

sorry, I posted in wrong place.

26 posts
revive says

UPDATE : For those interested in an easily integrated, light ecommerce engine that you can incorporate into any website.. stop by [link removed] !! It’s almost ready to launch and will change that way you implement ecommerce!

If you’re wondering what it is,. think ‘My own hosted version of FoxyCart!, WOW !” and you’d be 90% there. It’s not as feature rich as FoxyCart at initial release, but it is highly extensible, fast and the design can be totally customized to work with any site. This is NOT a standalone cart, it is designed to integrate into an existing website, seamlessly.

I’ll keep you posted.. Cheers

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi Revive,

I’ve removed the link in your post above as we like to keep the forum issues and topics related to the market place itself, I do hope you understand :)

Thanks!

-Drew

by
by
by
by
by
by