3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
felipeg007 says

Long story short I am being layoff of work and have decided to run my side business full time. I am looking for some to design 6.5×11 post card The post card is to mirror my website http://www.startercompany.com/ Front of the page should be similar to the website , the back side will include the type of services I provide.

I plan to launch a mailing campaign in January to hopefully bring in new business. I can provide the template from my printing company.

475 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
GraficAndMedia says

Hi, send me a message through my profile! Thanks!

418 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
graphicspencil says
68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Peru
SweetTentation says

I will be glad to help you! send me a email!

ST

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hey! We can be of help here. Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

Feel free to send me specs of the project and will quote accordingly.

Thanks…

111 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
TinoArts says

Hi, I’m interested,

feel free to send me an email to contact@tinoarts.net , you can also check out my portfolio.

Thank you, Tino

3 posts
felipeg007 says

i have posted a rough draft word doc and the mailing company specifications here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ihgr8jwv15u1427/6j17HjoM9k

I am looking for a clean looking post card. similar to my website. the final document needs to be in photoshop so that i can edit some of the categories.

i included a zip file , i am not sure if this is helpful it contains layers from my website i also included some images but they can change.

We are a IT services company we specialize in infrastructure and software \ hardware support.

I dont have a budget but i am trying to stay under $200. I would like to see a draft from someone before making any payment.

1716 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
gbs says

Hi there, please contact me via my profile contact form and we can discuss this project. I have completed many projects with clients via GraphicRiver and hope to work with you.

And it would be easier for mutual discussions if you could leave an email address because here on GR, authors cannot contact buyers without knowing the email address.

Best regards,

37 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MAOV says

I’m on it. Contact me on madjarov.m@gmail.com.

3 posts
felipeg007 says

i have posted a rough draft word doc and the mailing company specifications here. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ihgr8jwv15u1427/6j17HjoM9k

I am looking for a clean looking post card. similar to my website. the final document needs to be in photoshop so that i can edit some of the categories.

i included a zip file , i am not sure if this is helpful it contains layers from my website i also included some images but they can change.

We are a IT services company we specialize in infrastructure and software \ hardware support.

I dont have a budget but i am trying to stay under $200. I would like to see a draft from someone before making any payment.
fgarcia@startercompany.com
by
by
by
by
by
by