14 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Amrtarek says

..... Balistique is Amazing
On topic: I would recommend sitting down for a few hours a day to just mess with the program, that’s how I did it. I’m not amazing at After Effects but I guess i’m good enough to sell a few things on videohive. However you learn I guarantee that it will take a long time, after effects is not a program you can learn overnight.

+1 Learn by doing, software just helping to represent your idea.

There is so much source today on the internet. You can find any tutorial how to learn and train your skill using the software.

Good luck Amrtarek :)

man i like ur video and i want to know how to do this beautiful amazing slide show … thanks for your advice and where is the tutorials to teach me how to do this amazing work .. plzzz but me in the first of the way

2251 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Man… you cannot just say, I want to became awesome motion graphics designer. It takes months, even years of learning, watching, working, testing, trying, etc. It sounds like you’re saying: “I want the best candy there is and I want it now!” :) What my advice to you would be, buy books on amazon.com or some other website on design, colors, composition, motion graphics etc., and learn after effects in the way. Good luck!

4791 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
+5 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Man… you cannot just say, I want to became awesome motion graphics designer. It takes months, even years of learning, watching, working, testing, trying, etc. It sounds like you’re saying: “I want the best candy there is and I want it now!” :) What my advice to you would be, buy books on amazon.com or some other website on design, colors, composition, motion graphics etc., and learn after effects in the way. Good luck!

I agree with Efekt. You can learn to become an adequate copyist in several months, but becoming a good designer is independent from any software; it takes a background in cultural history, learned as well as experienced or observed; it takes years of practice, preferably starting in early childhood, so that your ability to deal with aesthetic issues is completely in-grained; and it takes watching, learning and practising your trade for several years. Then you’re in a position to start having great original design ideas and executing them really well. Hey, you may even have a couple of killer ideas along the way.

The internet is very good at promoting the idea that you can have whatever you want and be whatever you want right now. Do a couple of tutorials, browse a couple of design blogs… Bingo! You’re a hot-shot designer.

Sorry, it’s not true, and a good thing too. Things are not worth anything if you don’t have to work for them, and there are a lot of talented people out there who have been working towards the same goal for the whole of their life.

So make a start down the road, build yourself a broad foundation of knowledge and judgement….. and enjoy the journey…. there is no destination.

192 posts
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Vineet_kashyap says
felt_tips, I agree with Efekt. You can learn to become an adequate copyist in several months, but becoming a good designer is independent from any software; it takes a background in cultural history, learned as well as experienced or observed; it takes years of practice, preferably starting in early childhood, so that your ability to deal with aesthetic issues is completely in-grained; and it takes watching, learning and practising your trade for several years. Then you’re in a position to start having great original design ideas and executing them really well. Hey, you may even have a couple of killer ideas along the way. The internet is very good at promoting the idea that you can have whatever you want and be whatever you want right now. Do a couple of tutorials, browse a couple of design blogs… Bingo! You’re a hot-shot designer. Sorry, it’s not true, and a good thing too. Things are not worth anything if you don’t have to work for them, and there are a lot of talented people out there who have been working towards the same goal for the whole of their life. So make a start down the road, build yourself a broad foundation of knowledge and judgement….. and enjoy the journey…. there is no destination.

thanks ben !

42 posts
  • Christmas Island
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
c0nfuzzle says

Very inspirational EFEKT :) Welcome Amrtarek :)

2251 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I don’t know what else to say… Well, okay. There is a shortcut. Just press ctrl-alt-shift-m in after effects and you will became extreme motion graphic designer, best of the best :)

4791 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
+5 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

I don’t know what else to say… Well, okay. There is a shortcut. Just press ctrl-alt-shift-m in after effects and you will became extreme motion graphic designer, best of the best :)

You shouldn’t tell everyone about the extreme-motion-graphic-designer shortcut. That knowledge is only for the privileged. :)

14 posts
Amrtarek says

this shortcut not work with me i dont know why !
by
by
by
by
by
by