468 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GREATLIBERO says

Hello to everybody, special hello to my dear authors and buyers. Check this out, I just made my first music spot for one great band and I just want to share it with you all:

LINK

I hope you will enjoy, at least in great song ;)

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MosheSeldin says

congratz! great music

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MosheSeldin says

sorry for the double post .

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cooltomer says

that sounds amazing! wow! great job!!

468 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GREATLIBERO says

Thanks people, they play great sound there :)

3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Looks nice…awesome work! congrats!

468 posts
+3 more
GREATLIBERO says

Thank you, ZonadeArte :)

56 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
lukadadiani says

Congrats, wish all the best and more good stuff in the future!

468 posts
+3 more
GREATLIBERO says

Thank you, Luka, same to you!

1633 posts fueledweb.com
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

look nice man ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by