Hello, firstly, I do not think my theme is super druper like Orman Clark’s themes but I do not think that it is not worthy to be sold in Theme Forest! Every time I upload my theme, every time reviewers Ivor Padilla or Siddharth say that it must improve. Every time I improve it and every time they say that it needs to be further improved and they do not see any major changes. I’m really in despair! So, elite authors, if you see this message, please tell me what I need to improve, so that my template was finally adopted? Here is the link: http://livedemo04.prestatrend.com/ P. S. Hope someone will help me.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Ok, thank you guys, I will do as you said.
+1 on the typography. I’d go a little larger.
Also, it might not hurt to try a full width homepage. Looks like it’s close though
Style inputs in header (http://pokit.org/get/2bb1cfa395d17558f6abd2e4953582fe.png), good theme but feels unfinished.