4 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
tashkel
says
i bought the following http://graphicriver.net/item/sketchbook-mockup/7956776

but it did not shown in the download list.

:(

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hello :) I don’t see that item as being purchased with your account either. Can you check to see if the purchase process completed successfully? If it looks like it has, can you open a Support ticket and give them all the details including any confirmation details from PayPal or Skrill? Thanks!

4 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
tashkel
says

4 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
tashkel
says

Hello :) I don’t see that item as being purchased with your account either. Can you check to see if the purchase process completed successfully? If it looks like it has, can you open a Support ticket and give them all the details including any confirmation details from PayPal or Skrill? Thanks!

I opened a ticket yesterday And sent them the payment ( paypal )

Lost $8 :(!

1 post
  • 1 Year of Membership
nicolaikido
says

Hi, The same thing happened to me. Seriously, if this doesn’t work before September this year, I am going to get juridical support for this..

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

You shouldn’t be losing any money if a PayPal transaction goes goofy. Support will be happy to investigate and fix everything up for you :)

3439 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
  • United States
+2 more
organicbee
says

do you happen to have multiple accounts?

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

Hi, The same thing happened to me. Seriously, if this doesn’t work before September this year, I am going to get juridical support for this..

Well, you don’t have a purchase badge, I guess either you purchased via a different account or the purchase process didn’t go through.

4 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
tashkel
says

do you happen to have multiple accounts?

I have only one account

by
by
by
by
by
by