4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tashkel says
i bought the following http://graphicriver.net/item/sketchbook-mockup/7956776

but it did not shown in the download list.

:(

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hello :) I don’t see that item as being purchased with your account either. Can you check to see if the purchase process completed successfully? If it looks like it has, can you open a Support ticket and give them all the details including any confirmation details from PayPal or Skrill? Thanks!

4 posts
tashkel says

4 posts
tashkel says

Hello :) I don’t see that item as being purchased with your account either. Can you check to see if the purchase process completed successfully? If it looks like it has, can you open a Support ticket and give them all the details including any confirmation details from PayPal or Skrill? Thanks!

I opened a ticket yesterday And sent them the payment ( paypal )

Lost $8 :(!

1 post
nicolaikido says

Hi, The same thing happened to me. Seriously, if this doesn’t work before September this year, I am going to get juridical support for this..

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You shouldn’t be losing any money if a PayPal transaction goes goofy. Support will be happy to investigate and fix everything up for you :)

3247 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+1 more
organicbee says

do you happen to have multiple accounts?

765 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
EladChai says

Hi, The same thing happened to me. Seriously, if this doesn’t work before September this year, I am going to get juridical support for this..

Well, you don’t have a purchase badge, I guess either you purchased via a different account or the purchase process didn’t go through.

4 posts
tashkel says

do you happen to have multiple accounts?

I have only one account

by
by
by
by
by
by