6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Anisa says

Hi, I submitted a ticket about this and also sent a copy of the Avada theme xml file to themeforest. It really messed up my site, adding 214 spam messages as pending and some approved. I had blank pages and needed the help of my host in cleaning out the database. I needed to use a wordpress spam attack plugin in order to get rid of the pending comments as there wasn’t the ordinary tick box. I’m really upset at themeforest and the developers of Avada, I at least thought that people checked files before selling them. I’m on hold till themeforest decides to answer my ticket, am I right to be so upset. Will themeforest return my money or will I have to contact my bank?

4039 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi Anisa, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble, can you please post your support ticket ID?

6 posts
Anisa says

Thank you for your quick reply. I was thinking that perhaps my ticket (VYU-255-48367) had got stuck in your spam filter due to that fact that I uploaded the file with the code as an attached so that I could prove what I had purchased. Maybe I was fortunate yet I have never had an issue like this with any theme or plugin before.

4039 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi again Anisa, I can confirm that the mentioned ticket has been successfully received, and will be forwarded to the appropriate staff for revision. Hang in there, and as soon as the issue has been analyzed, they’ll be sure to contact you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks!

6 posts
Anisa says

Thank you for your reply Dzinc, fingers crossed that it gets sorted soon.

6 posts
Anisa says

Hi Dzinc, my website launch has been on hold because of this, which is incredibly unhelpful. I can’t take the risk of buying another theme from Themeforest and launching my site without this being sorted. Is it possible to move this up as a priority? I’m not requesting that anyone fixes anything, other than having the money that I paid credited back to my themeforest account so that I can buy a theme without dirty code. thank you

1402 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Do you really think 14k+ people are wrong and you are right?

Just because you don’t know how to use an item does not guarantee you a refund.

6 posts
Anisa says

Actually I do know how to use the item. And who are you to come and question what was given to me in a file? (which may I add that I sent a copy of back to themeforest), so if you have nothing constructive to add, then I suggest you go and swallow your own bitter pills elsewhere.

6 posts
Anisa says

Thank you Themeforest Staff for now sorting this out. Much appreciated.

2 posts
LorinM says

I’m sorry I actually didn’t mean for this to be a reply, but I cannot seem to access the forum because my account doesn’t have my Avada purchase on file! I submitted a ticket and haven’t heard back for several days, and have very time-sensitive work to get done. I can’t seem to access any of the updated features for avada and need access to the support forums to ask my questions. I would really appreciate a response asap! Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by