3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
yassser33 says

Hello, I tried to use striking>general>Custom Logo> insert image, but when I press insert image, it give me new window with this massage : Cheatin’ uh?

Im not sure what it mean or what I should do

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says

Hello, I tried to use striking>general>Custom Logo> insert image, but when I press insert image, it give me new window with this massage : Cheatin’ uh? Im not sure what it mean or what I should do

Have you bought the theme ? If you have, contact the author directly, he’d be the best person to help.

3 posts
yassser33 says

I bought the site with this themes installed

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says
According to the license
The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).
So if I understood correctly, you would need to purchase the theme license again.
3 posts
yassser33 says

I see, thank you crossroad, the seller didn’t tell me that…....!

20 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
kaptinlin says

Hi

We think you not need to buy theme again, but you ask Themeforest for confirmation as they control license, not us.

You get cheatin error as you have older version of Striking but newer version of WP. WP core change, and so you have to update Striking – which was updated to match WP core changes, and then error no more. File paths change for reasons by WP, and you trying to use old method of file load in old Striking, which not work with new method in newer WP.

So simple solution is to update theme.

Think seller of site should have given you access to TF. Depend on Striking version, series 5.1 all have internal update function, so you must have older version, from 2011 or earlier, if not seeing update notice in WP dashboard.

Best Regards,
KaptinLin

by
by
by
by
by
by