Hello every body,
My theme rejected first by soft rejected by this reasons :
You’ve made some quite a few improvements but there are not enough. The main problem is not only the typography but also the overall look and feel of the theme. You improve this item significantly.
- Try with a more pleasing slider
- The main content area in the homepage looks unorganized and cluttered
- The footer needs more work in terms of typography
Then, i changed all of this reasons and resend to enter in a held item in the review queue
After that themeforest send me this message and still in a soft rejected :
The changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the look and feel of the site. Changing a few elements does not change the visual inconsistencies in your design.
What can i do now, this process take about 7 days and i think i lose my time so i need your opinion about my theme and what can i edit ????
My demo link
The footer section needs some tweaks… Line spacing is not good and I see too much information in a small space. I would also distinguish the background of the line where you say “Shoppiza Responsive Opencart theme © 2012”.
Also on chrome in MACOSX text isn’t centered vertically on some areas…
I don’t like the top menu with the icons. I mean I don’t like the rollover effect showing the text.
Just my opinion ASteam. Don’t take anything personally. Good luck with the theme
Thank you Pirenko,
i will work on it
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Your theme has a good start, but as the reviewer already stated it has some visual inconsistencies. Here are a few points:
- On the Top Bar (black) there are a few icons. Each has a tooltip which opens on top right from the icon, but not the one on the search. This one opens left on the icon.
- When the cart is empty it shows a whole white empty box with only the words “Your shopping cart is empty” -> the box is to big.
- The Slider controls feel to plain. This ugly grey looks awful. Try to use a gradient, or a color (on the details button below you have a hover to green for example)
- The Circles on the Slider Navigation are too big. But thats just my taste
- Below the Slider you have 2 Boxes. Both have a white/grey gradient. But the articles below only have a plain white background. Try to harmonize that.
- The Navigation on the Product Carousel below doesn’t work for me and the controls (arrows) do look out of place. Try to put them outside of the carousel.
- The Textcolor of simple headings like “Featured” or “Latest” are to black and they doesn’t fit well with the separators aside which are much lighter. Instead of #000 try #444.
- Maybe you should also consider to make the headings more significant (not with a darker color). Try use “Featured Products” instead of “Featured”.
- The controls of the products do look to plain. The Icons are too dark and stab in the eye. Make them lighter, and make a hover effect on them as well. Also a “heart” icon is probably not the right choice for a “add to wishlist” button. A heart indicates a “like” or a “love”. Try another icon instead.
- The Footer also needs some rework. The Facebook Box simply looks ugly. I know it is not easy to customize the look so your best bet is to simply remove it. If a client want to insert a facebook box there it is not your problem, but you shouldn’t try to put this initially on your product.
- The Margin on paragraphs (p) needs some refining. The Textblock in your footer just looks cheap.
- Also the icons on the footer are looking blurry and not in place.
- The Button which scrolls up looks really different to all the other controls and buttons you have. It looks more like an iPhone Icon with the rounded corners and the small gradient. You should try to harmonize the controls on your theme.
- By viewing a single article there are the product images. When you hover over them a image magnifier appears. If you change the image and hover over it you’ll see that the image magnifier pushes down the price box. Probably a css bug, but needs to be fixed.
- The Submenu on the left behaves really weird. For example: I’m hovering with my mouse over it and every menu item which has a submenu is displayed while hovering. That’s all good, but when I hover over accessories the submenu appears as well, and when I want to go down to electronics the submenu from accessories closes and shifts all menu items below up again. Now I have to go up with my mouse again so I can click finally on electronics.
- Also the description box from the articles behave weird. I click on “specification” and nothing happens. I click again and the page scrolls down.
- Again. You need to work on your spacings. Paddings and margins and your typography overall. The font is probably ok, but the colors, line-height, letter-spacings, h1,h2,... needs some rework.
Hope that helps so far. If you have that done come back and I’ll review it again
I think the footer dispersed the overall look of your template, try taking quality time to improve it, as it looks so generic.
I wish you good luck ya basha
Thank you infuse, Really it’s help.