41 posts Venza Studio
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
VenzaStudio says

Hello every body,

My theme rejected first by soft rejected by this reasons : You’ve made some quite a few improvements but there are not enough. The main problem is not only the typography but also the

overall look and feel of the theme. You improve this item significantly. - Try with a more pleasing slider
- The main content area in the homepage looks unorganized and cluttered
- The footer needs more work in terms of typography

Then, i changed all of this reasons and resend to enter in a held item in the review queue
http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/120/0/held-items-in-the-review-queue

After that themeforest send me this message and still in a soft rejected :
The changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the look and feel of the site.

Changing a few elements does not change the visual inconsistencies in your design.

What can i do now, this process take about 7 days and i think i lose my time so i need your opinion about my theme and what can i

edit ????
My demo link

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
aegraphics says

Hello! REMOVE first slide, it is ugly. Make all slides like third slide (with kids shoes), h1 caption + excerpt + button = nice. Increase line-height for main body text, for your font size 16-18 pixels will be nice. List items in footer – Make more spacing with it, use darker color, maybe #999. Nice theme, good luck!

41 posts Venza Studio
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
VenzaStudio says

Thank you, ok i will try with this

by
by
by
by