5 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
deddyirawan says

Hello, i want to purchase “Darkroom – Fullscreen Studio for WordPress”, Creative Photography Theme by Imaginem.

But i can’t purchase that theme using PayPal and i can’t deposit any money using PayPal.

Any solution?

Thanks

483 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

Hi,

please contact http://support.envato.com/

Cheers

5 posts
deddyirawan says

Hello, thanks for the reply, they already answer my ticket. I had tried pay using Paypal via laptop was failed, via smartphone was failed either. Well, my last chance is try purchase again tomorrow. Hope it works?! :(

3 posts
  • Located in Poland
pafi20 says

Hope the author of this thread won’t get upset for me posting here but I have the exact same problem – can’t buy prepair credits via paypal nor can I buy a theme (BeTheme) directly (since saturday). I tried everything – drifferent browsers (I even tried IE11;), clearing cache, different user agent – still nothing. This has nothing to do with my paypal account – I’ve already contacted them, and they’ve told me that the problem is on the sellers side (maybe envato have some problems with their paypal).

And yes – I did contact support but still no answer.

Hope this problem will get fixed soon – I’m kinda short on time :/

5 posts
deddyirawan says

Ok, this is my 2nd day to try purchase your theme..

Keep failed, have tried with different browser, Chrome, Firefox, IE and failed!

I am using Paypal like 5 years and never got this problem, except this time.

Please someone help me to spend money here? LOL!

failed photo failed_zps004e2122.jpg

270 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Hey Deddy!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble buying a Theme :(

Unfortunately we aren’t aware of any issues with the payment gateways at the moment. As you’ve said you’ve been using your PayPal account for 5 years without any issues, I’m thinking the issue might be caused by your Card Issuer or the Bank linked to your PayPal account.

As we’re an Australian-based company, it’s not uncommon for Card Issuers and banks to block the overseas transaction until it’s been approved by yourself.

Could this be the issue?

Failing that, have you considered trying to check-out with Skrill as opposed to PayPal?

Christian

5 posts
deddyirawan says

Thanks for your reply, i will follow your suggestion with Skrill, hope it works.

Thanks

3 posts
  • Located in Poland
pafi20 says

Sorry to bump this thread so hard but I’m in a kind of a pickle here: can’t pay for a theme or credits using paypal and I can’t pay via Skrill (thats because my bank does not support skrill payments :/ What should I do about this ? Could envato send a payment request to me or something like that ?

Also, is it possible to get answer on my support ticket (ID: 34298)?

Don’t want to be rude but I’m getting tired of all this :/

270 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Also, is it possible to get answer on my support ticket (ID: 34298)? Don’t want to be rude but I’m getting tired of all this :/

I completely hear what you’re saying. Payment Issues can be hard for us to diagnose because we don’t actually process any payments ourselves :( .

However, I’ve gone ahead and replied to your ticket with a couple of suggestions. I look forward to hearing how you get on :grin:

Christian

5 posts
deddyirawan says

Problem fixed, i already purchased with PayPal.

Sorry to bump this thread so hard but I’m in a kind of a pickle here: can’t pay for a theme or credits using paypal and I can’t pay via Skrill (thats because my bank does not support skrill payments :/ What should I do about this ? Could envato send a payment request to me or something like that ?

Also, is it possible to get answer on my support ticket (ID: 34298)?

Don’t want to be rude but I’m getting tired of all this :/

Yo pafi20, you can try now with your PayPal, Good Luck to spend money here xD

by
by
by
by
by
by