3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Freedom1 says

I’ve tried several times today to purchase the TouchSense theme but I can’t. I just purchased a plugin on another site with no problem…it must be a problem on your end.

2059 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

Are you getting an error? What’s happening?

Also, that’s not a very nice way to go about things – kind of like when a guy says his theme isn’t working – he installed 100 plugins and it works with the TwentyTen theme – so it must be something wrong with your theme.

3 posts
Freedom1 says

@landonw: Try to stay focused. I am just trying to find out how to purchase a theme that looks perfect for my needs. The message I get says “Your purchase of TouchSense – Multipurpose WordPress Theme was unable to be processed by paypal.” I thought it could be my paypal account and went and purchased a plug-in that I have been wanting to test that theory. I purchased the plug-in with no problem. I have never heard of moneybookers and therefor don’t trust them. I have tried to purchase this theme multipal times today.

Anyone have any useful replies?

3236 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Freedom1 said
@landonw: Try to stay focused. I am just trying to find out how to purchase a theme that looks perfect for my needs. The message I get says “Your purchase of TouchSense – Multipurpose WordPress Theme was unable to be processed by paypal.” I thought it could be my paypal account and went and purchased a plug-in that I have been wanting to test that theory. I purchased the plug-in with no problem. I have never heard of moneybookers and therefor don’t trust them. I have tried to purchase this theme multipal times today. Anyone have any useful replies?

have you tried contacting support(note they are on a downtime atm)? also are you sure you click pay with paypal instead of paying with a credit?

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
PixelBin says

1) Did you purchase the plug-in on CodeCanyon or some other place? 2) Do you have sufficient funds on your PayPal?

3 posts
Freedom1 says

@OrganicBeeMedia: Yes, I put in a ticket after I made the post. And yes I had to login with PayPal. I’ve been using PayPal for 5-6 years.

@AlexPascal: The plug-in was a WSO and was purchased off of the sellers website. I have plenty of funds.

Thanks for the reply’s! Hopefully support will be able to help.

12 posts
CoffeExpress says

Helo I just want to know what is a good payment method here?Thanks

12 posts
CoffeExpress says

Or is paypal good enough?Thanks for the advance reply.

3 posts
Medir says

I have been having the same issue for some days now…there was also another thread about this but i cannot find that thread anymore lolzz

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MightyFine says
by
by
by
by
by
by