1 post
xsoftweb says

HELLO PLEASE. I REALLY NEED TO BUY THE BRAINGUY CREATIVE BUSINESS THEME. Its been difficult for me as a Nigerian because Nigeria is not listed in the country list provided. CAN I GET ANY HELP PLEASE?

1021 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

If it’s urgent, sometimes contacting Envato support via Twitter is fastest: https://twitter.com/envato

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Sablex says

I have been trying to make a deposit for a few days now, I have tried paying by PayPal Credit Card on multiple machines and browsers but I keep getting the same error message…

“We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005”

Can anyone help please?

60 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
voodoodesigns says

Old thread but same issue. I can’t purchase from here either. After speaking with the bank it’s because they will not allow out of country transactions. Themeforest REALLY needs to find another payment method within the U.S. or they are going to continue to loose out on sales.

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
wackz says

I have been having the same problem for about a week. Got around it by trying Skrill – that worked once and is now not working either. Still waiting for my support ticket to be answered although it is within the 2 – 4 day waiting period Envato mentioned in their news area.

I disagree that this isn’t the place to post this kind of thing. It is the exact place to post this kind of thing, in fact. That way it becomes known as to whether or not others are having the same issue. But that is just my opinion.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, we’re sorry to hear that you are currently having issues making a deposit. If you haven’t already done so, please open a support ticket and support staff will be glad to provide further assistance.

If you currently do have an open ticket, please post your ticket ID’s. In the meantime, we appreciate your continued patience and understanding, while we try to solve/improve any/all related matters and methods.

by
by
by
by
by
by