I just have bought Artemis theme and I can’t upload it in my Wordpress site. After a long wait trying to uploaded it, apears an error that says: “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”
Which is the problem? What I have to do?
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
Hi uoiea, please follow the steps below to rectify the issue or watch the screencast here.
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.