667 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

So I got a soft reject. but I see No ware where i need inprove or miss something. First email

Your item isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

You have an interesting concept although the flyer requires more work and improvements before it can be considered finished.

I submitted asking what was wrong and why I made they flyer simple to the point. then i got this back ?

Your Flyer isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.

Your reviewer was [name removed].

ok so what do need to improve or did I miss ? if i read this blog post right http://notes.envato.com/community/why-giving-envato-50-is-a-good-deal/ I Have no idea where or other half of our money is going for some Autoreply. and no help . http://1.s3.envato.com/files/26539832/Sexypreview.jpg

I will say if my idea was not good enoghf for graphicriver why not just rejected . so I can Redo and make it better not give me some autoreply message.

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+8 more
quickandeasy says
Moved to Item Discussion
793 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Amrhamza says

Well according to this note I believe i owe them money for continious learning of how to design. :D

139 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Norseland says

I would work on the typography.

Add more whitespace to the date and possible change up the center text.

Also, you might want to add some detail to the plain red area’s of the flyer, the reviewers may see it as being bland.

by
by
by
by
by
by