I downloaded a wordpress theme (inFocus) - and I need to know what I need to zip up inside the contents.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
MasterJere says

There are so many different subfolders and what not… can someone walk me threw uploading it? Do I just pick the color I want, and upload the contents of that color folder into my FTP server and into my webpage roote directory? If thats the case then how do I upload the wordpress theme… I basically am real confused at how I upload the Blog after I’ve uploaded the HTML pages. When trying to upload the .zip file originally (which was 100 megs) it would let me do it…

so what I’m really asking (sorry about all the jiberish up there I hope most can understand what I mean) is what are the steps to getting my wordpress setup so that its integrated into my webpage just like it is on the live Demo version, if you click Blog at the top it takes you to the posts, I’m asking how do I set the blog the same way, is there a subfolder inside inFocus that I have to right click and zip up, and then Upload via administrative wp window thing.???

Thanks in advance!

Jay

3249 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
There are so many different subfolders and what not… can someone walk me threw uploading it? Do I just pick the color I want, and upload the contents of that color folder into my FTP server and into my webpage roote directory? If thats the case then how do I upload the wordpress theme… I basically am real confused at how I upload the Blog after I’ve uploaded the HTML pages. When trying to upload the .zip file originally (which was 100 megs) it would let me do it…

so what I’m really asking (sorry about all the jiberish up there I hope most can understand what I mean) is what are the steps to getting my wordpress setup so that its integrated into my webpage just like it is on the live Demo version, if you click Blog at the top it takes you to the posts, I’m asking how do I set the blog the same way, is there a subfolder inside inFocus that I have to right click and zip up, and then Upload via administrative wp window thing.???

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Have you tried to contact the theme author through their profile page. They will know more about the theme structure/demo.

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
Webtreats says

Hi MasterJere,

Thanks for purchasing.

Unzip the file you received after purchase.

In it you’ll have the following files & folders:

changelog.txt
documentation
infocus
licensing
psd

The easiest way to install the theme is to upload the folder ‘infocus’ to the following directory on your server through your FTP client:

wp-content/themes

Also, we’ve just converted all Themeforest support to a searchable forum, which is now operational here: http://mysitemyway.com/support/

To register for the support forum please contact us though our ThemeForest profile page here:

http://bit.ly/9FgE6D

In the Message textarea enter “Support Form Access Request.”

After we verify purchase we’ll reply to your email with a username and temporary password.

We look forward to seeing you in the forums!

by
by
by
by
by
by