(Locked) I found a web that is SELLING a lot of designs from graphicriver, yeah SELLING!!!

689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
cooledition says

guys better send me an email cooledition.contactme@gmail.com

i will send you the link

684 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

Thanks for the link… This is crazy… Buying from here, and selling again . . .

161 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+4 more
squizmo says

as a matter of fact, they are not afraid…

689 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
cooledition says

hmmmm, he removed the prices of every design…

778 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

hmmmm, he removed the prices of every design…

I guess that little SOB is reading this post

1200 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

send me a link anyone.!

1373 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Damn… I have found an another one.

... guys its pretty bad. please send me an email and i will reply to you with the link. I already sent some email to few authors i was able to recognize their item. I hav found mine as well over there. I already sent a ticket to Envato, but please do it you guys also…
1434 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I know that Envato Team is capable of doing something against this issue but this is a lot more complicated than you know and it consumes a lot of time because it can’t be stopped even some well-known “BIG TIME ” online stores for different stock images, graphics, web materials and tutorials are suffering the same thing including the the big boss – Adobe.

The best thing you can do is just to frustrate them by personally sending DMCA not to the sites that display the links but to the host. Removing it entirely from Google is also a good idea but the disadvantage is:

• If someone searches for your item through Google and some piracy links have been removed from Google search engine due to DMCA take-down notice you sent, it will narrow down and show the latest (re-uploaded) links and many will take advantage of it.

But if you report directly to the hosts, the files will be removed and you will still be gaining the unwanted exposure. In addition, when someone search your item through Google and start to visit those piracy sites and click the links; the person will not be able to download the file. He/She will get frustrated and if the person really want the item, they will click the demo and buy it from the rightful source here on Graphicriver.

In addition, it is important to search through Google from 1-10 pages and send the DMCA notice to the various hosts. Therefore, when someone search from 1-5 and all links have been deleted. The person will get frustrated and will buy it from here. However, if you send the DMCA to Google which is a good thing and Google removes it from their SE; you will lose that tactics to suffer the people that want to download your files for free.

5633 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

A note Piracy discussions in the forums

Please do not post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled.

Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support , and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

by
by
by
by
by
by