332 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Romania
danielartro says

I got soft rejected flyer One reviewer write me this : You need to work on the colour scheme somewhat here, try using a service like https://kuler.adobe.com/ to make it more original & sophisticated. Consider introducing a sub heading into the hierarchy of the file to make it that little bit more useful.

And after another reviewer write : Unfortunately the file here needs a dramatic overhaul. It seems that all the changes made so far are not offering enough improvements to the flyer design. The file remains the same with just small color and minor graphical changes. Gradients, typography, simplistic structure, aesthetics, etc All these are issues that pull down the quality of the flyer and makes it look dated.

I don’t know what to do, from the first reviewer i understand that i should work on colors and add a subtitle but the second write me : Gradients, typography, simplistic structure, aesthetics, etc All these are issues that pull down the quality of the flyer and makes it look dated.

I need some feedback on this flyer.

Thank you all !

475 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

I would recommend almost exactly what I posted in your Beyron flyer. :)

332 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
danielartro says

they have rejected my flyer

the last reviewer write me :The colouring of this item still looks a little drab and lacking here. The headings of the file look slightly too large for the space they are placed in the. The paragraphs too look a little too large. Try reducing the size of those.

I did that and now :We are sorry but the design here is not getting improved at all. The changes you are making are not significant and not obvious.

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

75 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
UnknownDepths says

Just a thought…

I wonder what would happen if you used your second design as it is, but changed the image of the product to something that fits the composition and color-scheme of your design. Trying to keep some perspective on things, if I were to look at your design without the product you’ve placed there, I would be scratching my head at what kind of product your layout and theme would work well with or promote.

Try changing the color of the phone’s body to one of the colors you’ve got in your color scheme. This seems like a design that should be tailored to an exact product; not something that is universal to all products…

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

by
by
by
by
by
by