• Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says

Hello everyone,

I got my first rejection.

Which things should i improve? Which things should i add? Which things should i remove?

I am thinking about removing slider from home and designing a real home page, adding 3 more color palettes, 20 more background images, a category function in portfolio, and improving square and headline images..

Everything is welcome..

www.erfim.net/aenima

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
sukkapunchmedia says

Hi i dont think you should worry too much about adding new features, background images, etc, i would concentrate on the design.

The slider is fine, I like the font for your logo but the colour you have chosen does not inspire me in any shape of form

One thing I have noticed from both of my recent submissions and rejections is that if you don’t wow them with your first page then they do not visit any other pages on your website.

1185 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

Hi, tinyamasisurum0. Your template looks good, but you need to work more to it. If you have included only this color scheme in download .zip file, is a good idea to add and other color schemes.

Also you have white spaces in your design. For example: Home page contain only page title and the slider. After that is white space and come about page. So try to add more content and more user friendly color schemes. Good luck. :)

350 posts Gambit
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
bfintal says

I like the menu, although since the left side it a bit rounded, I’d prefer that side to be a protruding a bit.

The slider is okay for the front, but for me, there’s something odd about the fading arrows clashing with the border.

Solid colors is good and I like the pattern you used for the background. +1 to Smartik’s suggestion on the color schemes.

89 posts
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says
sukkapunchmedia said
Hi i dont think you should worry too much about adding new features, background images, etc, i would concentrate on the design.

The slider is fine, I like the font for your logo but the colour you have chosen does not inspire me in any shape of form

One thing I have noticed from both of my recent submissions and rejections is that if you don’t wow them with your first page then they do not visit any other pages on your website.

i think i should do both of them, concentrating on the design and adding some features at the same time. i have some weak points

thanks sukkapunchmedia for your kindly and helpful review

89 posts
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says
Smartik said
Hi, tinyamasisurum0. Your template looks good, but you need to work more to it. If you have included only this color scheme in download .zip file, is a good idea to add and other color schemes. Also you have white spaces in your design. For example: Home page contain only page title and the slider. After that is white space and come about page. So try to add more content and more user friendly color schemes. Good luck. :)

hi Smartik, thanks for your review first..

i am happy beacause of you saying “looks good”. i have 2 more great color schemes with pastel attitude and wanting one more some “dirty”

i am reviewing and designing whole pages.. thanks again for your helpful thoughts

89 posts
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says
bfintal said
I like the menu, although since the left side it a bit rounded, I’d prefer that side to be a protruding a bit.

The slider is okay for the front, but for me, there’s something odd about the fading arrows clashing with the border.

Solid colors is good and I like the pattern you used for the background. +1 to Smartik’s suggestion on the color schemes.

hi bfintal,

i didnt think getting reviews would be this helpful, because i didnt really think to change menu. i got the point you wanted to say and try something on menus.

thanks for your helpful review

89 posts
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says

i got my feedback. thanks to everyone. removed template link on my page

by
by
by