Maybe if you went over texturing and lighting it you might be on your way. You could also try something like adding sprinkles or how to create different types of donuts (jelly filled, cinnamon twists, etc).
I like that idea. Go for it. And add chocolate drizzled to the list. I’ll bite one
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Featured in a Magazine
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I agree, a donut isn’t really interesting, it’s basically an ellipse.
+1 to that.And it doesn’t look so delicious as you said, you MUST put texture on it… This way it looks like its from plastic.
Hey I put some materials… It doesn’t look very real, but it looks cool.
What do you think?
Does that thing look tasty to you?! damn