When constantly making changes, and the results are returned to the first variant, or refuse!
Could you please do one more thing…
... Wants you to fix his website but doesn’t give you the FTP info “for security reasons”
Sends me a nine page word doc to accompany the support request…
- Hate it when someone asks for chat to discuss project details instead of sending a simple 4 line spec.
- Hate it when someone sends 2-3 subsequent emails in a rush instead of single well thought message.
- Hate it when someone wants to complete the project in a day but without forwarding project details.
Those times I assume their age as less than 13 and stop working with them in the future.
Wants a refund on the x amount of hours work you did that was agreed to… because you won’t complete the additional x amount of hours work you didn’t agree to.
When a buyer still ask me questions after 3 months.
someone tries to sneak support for a pirated copy of my theme—don’t they realize that you can smell them a mile away?
When a client, hasn’t bought any of my files, but demands free support and new features.
Hate it when marketplace buyer do this:
Day 1: I purchased your item 25 minutes back. The part X doesn’t work why?
Day 2: Nevermind, it works now. But part Y is not working. Why you don’t implement this xxxxx way?
Day 3: Strange, the part Y also works fine. Not sure what I did yesterday. Now the part Z seems to look different in IE8. Did you really test it in IE8?
Day 4: It actually works in IE8 but just doesn’t work when combined with the 3rd party plugin Dadadoo. Do you know how to make the Dadadoo to support IE8?
Day 5: Dadadoo is worst thing to happen to the web. Do you have any idea about how to make Dadadoo to support both iOS6 and iOS7 ?
Me for all the requests: (most economical approach)
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.