- Hate it when someone asks for chat to discuss project details instead of sending a simple 4 line spec.
- Hate it when someone sends 2-3 subsequent emails in a rush instead of single well thought message.
- Hate it when someone wants to complete the project in a day but without forwarding project details.
Those times I assume their age as less than 13 and stop working with them in the future.
+1! Many clients of mine here in Greece behave exactly the same! But I can ensure you they are much, much older than 13!!! This was some of the most important reasons for me to start selling in Graphicriver (much better in so many ways) firstly as an experiment but from now on I will focus 95% only here…
Believes they have better design sense than the professional they hired
I hate when a client says that he wants to work with me and when i tell him the price he says he doesn’t want to work with me anymore but after 2 days he comes to me again begging for a smaller price.
“Saying NO sometimes means you get a feeling that the client could be tricky to work with, or not jive with how you work. It’s ok to turn down projects if you have a feeling might not go well, because chances are they won’t. And if they don’t, it’ll end up costing more to do the work than if you had just said no first. Not everyone is a perfect fit, and I’m certainly not a perfect fit for everyone.”
They like the item, but doesn’t rate it
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
Asks for a full medical history.
Wait, we’re talking abou…, never mind.