278 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GiorgioVoulioti says

- Hate it when someone asks for chat to discuss project details instead of sending a simple 4 line spec.
- Hate it when someone sends 2-3 subsequent emails in a rush instead of single well thought message.
- Hate it when someone wants to complete the project in a day but without forwarding project details.
Those times I assume their age as less than 13 and stop working with them in the future.

+1! Many clients of mine here in Greece behave exactly the same! But I can ensure you they are much, much older than 13!!! This was some of the most important reasons for me to start selling in Graphicriver (much better in so many ways) firstly as an experiment but from now on I will focus 95% only here…

699 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Believes they have better design sense than the professional they hired

+1 infinite

I hate when a client says that he wants to work with me and when i tell him the price he says he doesn’t want to work with me anymore but after 2 days he comes to me again begging for a smaller price.

379 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

“Saying NO sometimes means you get a feeling that the client could be tricky to work with, or not jive with how you work. It’s ok to turn down projects if you have a feeling might not go well, because chances are they won’t. And if they don’t, it’ll end up costing more to do the work than if you had just said no first. Not everyone is a perfect fit, and I’m certainly not a perfect fit for everyone.”

1364 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

They like the item, but doesn’t rate it :smug:

325 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says

Asks for a letterhead in MS Word format. Your turn!

+1 so true! Or a flyer….
I also hate it when a client gives your emailadres to their users for any support. ( for a community website with registered users.)

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Peachbo says

• rate with 1 star if i don’t add to product featured X & Y

Eek! That happens?! I’m scared :(

31 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+3 more
lordthemes says

Could you please do one more thing…

:D Yap, this is the one!!

1037 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Alexlasek says

... don’t pay !

that wins :)

300 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sniperatic says

Asks for a full medical history.

Wait, we’re talking abou…, never mind.

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
eriktailor says

after the site is made, asking for “blinking ad banners in the sidebar, like on other pages” :D

by
by
by
by
by
by