255 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

@Enquilo,
@moutheme
very very thanks, your message encourage me to continue, I love learning design to find my issues, but my frustration was further for that, my theme get “held tem”, and I think eventually I get approved. I don’t know I will complete this or not, but I am thanks so much for your post’s.

406 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

hi buddy some issues i noted 1. the sliders are not responsive 2. the navigation menu does not stand out 3. the flow is missing, every block looks so seperate 4. too much use of colors

Please dont give up, you have understood wordpress, but you need to improve your skills on the design element. my advise would be if it is possible, hire a freelancing webdesigner to just change the design element. you are just 10% away from achieving sucess. keep going buddy. All the best

255 posts
PersianArt says

hi buddy some issues i noted 1. the sliders are not responsive 2. the navigation menu does not stand out 3. the flow is missing, every block looks so seperate 4. too much use of colors Please dont give up, you have understood wordpress, but you need to improve your skills on the design element. my advise would be if it is possible, hire a freelancing webdesigner to just change the design element. you are just 10% away from achieving sucess. keep going buddy. All the best
hi, thank you for suggestion, as you point it seems my design skills not sufficient for complete this theme, i very try for fix issues, but really I don’t know what is the problem. I search for good web designer but no any one do this for me.
1823 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Your goal is only to get approved? You prefer to have an approved template and 10 sales instead of working weeks / months to improve it and have hundreds of sales?

255 posts
PersianArt says

Your goal is only to get approved? You prefer to have an approved template and 10 sales instead of working weeks / months to improve it and have hundreds of sales?

Surely no, as other person I want my theme in first place, but the problem is that I can’t find my issues, when I want familiar with standards on this site and see to popular theme, I did not understand why my theme did not approved.
for example see the first popular theme “avada”, I try for approved bofore it but I did not how it can approved but my theme not, really I cant find the reason of this. in my theme are option that I can create usual home page (not blocked with white background without radius corners as like as third home-page. theme has 3 layout as you see in style selector) if this style is strange, unusual, outdate ….

1823 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Avada is a few levels above your theme, sorry but I can’t even compare them, one looks pretty cool for 2012 standards while yours look ok maybe if it was submitted in like 2007

255 posts
PersianArt says

Avada is a few levels above your theme, sorry but I can’t even compare them, one looks pretty cool for 2012 standards while yours look ok maybe if it was submitted in like 2007
can you tell me which section or element or page in my site is outdated, portfolios, menu, bar, footer… wich. some of my ideas for element was from new element that I see in templatemonster.com 2012 themes. you can’t find similar menu, color… in 2012 theme? really which
what is in “avada” new 2012 standard that you cant find it in my theme?
581 posts Themes and Graphics
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

Hey

I sent you an email through your profile page. Might be able to work something out for your theme.

Cheers Bebel

494 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

I remember that I said you just delete it , take a rest , refresh your mind , start to learn more about design principles then make a new one.

You’re in group of clutters and you need to take a fresh new.

494 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

can you tell me which section or element or page in my site is outdated, portfolios, menu, bar, footer… wich. some of my ideas for element was from new element that I see in templatemonster.com 2012 themes. you can’t find similar menu, color… in 2012 theme? really which
what is in “avada” new 2012 standard that you cant find it in my theme?

why you don’t accept the failed and start a new one? instead of that , you’re trying to protect your bad template.

Why you don’t copy a header of avada , then copy the body of the moderzine and get the footer of bigbang then release a new theme? You don’t have design concerpt in your mind.

look again in your template , what’s your concept?

by
by
by
by
by
by