261 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

Avada is a few levels above your theme, sorry but I can’t even compare them, one looks pretty cool for 2012 standards while yours look ok maybe if it was submitted in like 2007
can you tell me which section or element or page in my site is outdated, portfolios, menu, bar, footer… wich. some of my ideas for element was from new element that I see in templatemonster.com 2012 themes. you can’t find similar menu, color… in 2012 theme? really which
what is in “avada” new 2012 standard that you cant find it in my theme?

why you don’t accept the failed and start a new one? instead of that , you’re trying to protect your bad template.

Why you don’t copy a header of avada , then copy the body of the moderzine and get the footer of bigbang then release a new theme? You don’t have design concerpt in your mind.

look again in your template , what’s your concept?
thanks, yes I must take a rest and must learn more about design principles.

but I did not deleted this and restart again because in previous my post reviewer said it can be approved after a few improvement, and after that he guide me for some change and I continue to improve it.

I know, I must learn very more about designing and I try for this, but you think is it helpful that I delete it without understand my issues, and repeated these again in next theme?
632 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

Avada is a few levels above your theme, sorry but I can’t even compare them, one looks pretty cool for 2012 standards while yours look ok maybe if it was submitted in like 2007
can you tell me which section or element or page in my site is outdated, portfolios, menu, bar, footer… wich. some of my ideas for element was from new element that I see in templatemonster.com 2012 themes. you can’t find similar menu, color… in 2012 theme? really which

why you don’t accept the failed and start a new one? instead of that , you’re trying to protect your bad template.

Why you don’t copy a header of avada , then copy the body of the moderzine and get the footer of bigbang then release a new theme? You don’t have design concerpt in your mind.

but I did not deleted this and restart again because in previous my post reviewer “Ivor” said it can be approved after a few improvement, and after that he guide me for some change and I continue to improve it.

I know, I must learn very more about designing and I try for this, but you think is it helpful that I delete it without understand my issues, and repeated these again in next theme?

You remind me of people who go on the xfactor (UK TV show) and people audition in front of thousands of people and sing their song to try and get through to the next stage. Some people are absolutely 100% convinced they are the best and can make it “big time”, then the judges bring them back down to earth and basically say they are either crap and they should give up, or they are quite good but not quite ready and should improve. I feel you are the latter. Save reviewers some time and why not post here for feedback next time BEFORE submitting your theme?

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Another reason for rejections is that you don’t have an avatar yet! What are you, a random person? Nobody submits files without having at least a decent avatar, not to say a customized profile page.
:)

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
BenSheppard says

You’re not allowed to include the reviewers name

495 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

but I did not deleted this and restart again because in previous my post reviewer said it can be approved after a few improvement, and after that he guide me for some change and I continue to improve it.

Ok, key issues :

1.Bad typography , make your design look amateur.

2.Complex elements (less is more) which is not adapt to minimal design.

3.grid background is not work for minimal design.

4. No design conceprt. I see you copied alot of elements in some designs in TF . Learning is good , but the bad design is a place to insert everything you think good then it don’t work. Let begin with a blank photoshop file. The design concerpt can’t fix by edit element. It can be fix by learn more and try with new one.

261 posts
PersianArt says

but I did not deleted this and restart again because in previous my post reviewer “Ivor” said it can be approved after a few improvement, and after that he guide me for some change and I continue to improve it.

You remind me of people who go on the xfactor (UK TV show) and people audition in front of thousands of people and sing their song to try and get through to the next stage. Some people are absolutely 100% convinced they are the best and can make it “big time”, then the judges bring them back down to earth and basically say they are either crap and they should give up, or they are quite good but not quite ready and should improve. I feel you are the latter. Save reviewers some time and why not post here for feedback next time BEFORE submitting your theme?

really I don’t understand your opinion, you think I must delete this and did not improve it?
I post a few times for feedback before than this after rejections.

261 posts
PersianArt says

Another reason for rejections is that you don’t have an avatar yet! What are you, a random person? Nobody submits files without having at least a decent avatar, not to say a customized profile page.
avatar is reason? :O avatar can solve my problem?
I think it was kidding ;)
261 posts
PersianArt says

Ok, key issues :

1.Bad typography , make your design look amateur.

2.Complex elements (less is more) which is not adapt to minimal design.

3.grid background is not work for minimal design.

4. No design conceprt. I see you copied alot of elements in some designs in TF . Learning is good , but the bad design is a place to insert everything you think good then it don’t work. Let begin with a blank photoshop file. The design concerpt can’t fix by edit element. It can be fix by learn more and try with new one.

thank you for suggestions

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

avatar is reason? :O avatar can solve my problem?
I think it was kidding ;)

You think I’m joking?! Try to find an author that is selling files and has no avatar.

122 posts
BrianHermelijn says

Let it go guys, there is no point continuing posting any longer. Everyone has stated their suggestions, but the OP doesn’t accept the reality. This is a matter of either been stubborn or just doesn’t want to accept critics at all.

by
by
by
by
by
by