7390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

What if I had over 9000 extended sales when the Bonnie Situation happened yesterday, but I don’t know about it?

2191 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I guess nonsense threads like this are the reason why serious thread get locked without being read :D

8251 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I guess nonsense threads like this are the reason why serious thread get locked without being read :D

people not reading before they post would in fact be the reason for that ;)

2191 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

people not reading before they post would in fact be the reason for that ;)

Well maybe I don’t get what you mean with “critical data” in your official thread. Maybe other peoples money is nothing critical to you guys, so that is nothing care to worry about…

But hey, it’s okay. I’m going to keep my mouth shut to not shed a bad light on this f*d up situation you have going on here…

5979 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

\\

7390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

don’t know if nonsense. :)

You may know how many sales you’ve got because probably you were around yesterday when the outage happened but I wasn’t so I don’t know if I sold something and if it was restored or not :)

You pointed out that you miss some sales and the staff posted that they contacted all users that had problems.Didn’t you got the mail message?

If you don’t then maybe there are more authors that ignore the fact sales had been made but lost. Is true? Is not? Who knows. I just have a doubt

anyway, if staff wouldn’t had been so fast in locking threads I would had told you that I’m on the same idea as you about this annoying locking threads for some invented reason of not creating confusion.

The order from above is “block all threads that speaks about outage” redirect them to a thread made by staff that is also locked.

Pretty much don’t let anyone speak about.

Well, looks like I’ve got serious again and put this thread on the locked black list.

5399 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Opening multiple threads about the same topic when there is no further information to share only clogs up the forums. All the information that is currently know will be shared in the one central thread – http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/site-outage-update/125118

Our teams do not have the time to search through the forums and update dozens of threads on the same topic. It only makes sense if we keep all the information centralized. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by