• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+1 more
DreamWarrior says

Thomas, I think it’s a great idea and I thank you for doing this!

1080 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Kuwait
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Madness says

i actually dig the design , great idea , hope it turns out successful

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says
Who is your intended audience ? For example my primary audience for my music site are game producers and directors, people who work with video primarily. People who intend to profit from their productions and understand the business of production. With graphics and web templates there is variety of people to market to. Right now it seems like envato has a lot of designers. Which is a good thing, but perhaps you can market to groups that are under represented here.

These are good points inkaudio and since the site is about to target any industry due to the nature of the products offered throuhg all of the 5 marketplaces, i think we will be marketing the site on any platform possible. You can start from gaming, video, audio forums and groups on facebook,yahoo etc., and expand to blog commenting with anchor text on popular doFollow blogs related to this industries…anything is possible and every visitor count. We have experienced link building guys that can ensure the site ranks higher on search engines for most popular keywords related to marketplaces items…they have their own methods doing this.

First we are going to register the site at about 6000 search engines and submit the site also to 120+ bookmarking services. We will also register the site with popular RSS engines to ensure rss freaks catch on our site content with easy :)

@ DreamWarrior and Madness, thanks guys for your feedback :)

@ blabus, i know the images up on flickr are not very recognizable and you cant see much details, but just wait untill the site is up and you may change your opinion. The site design is not much graphics rich to messup with the content or rest of the site :)

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

I know we announced the launch to be on 10 september, but we got busy with some other stuff in between. We are almost there, the site is up and runing but there are still many things to fix and we are doing some small tests right now and still pulling contents to pages.

Originaly our plan was to have only 1 page (named “the store”) where we will feature some stuff from the marketplaces, but we extended that now and created custom page templates for every single marketplace. This way we got the option to feature much more items and authors, as every marketplace now has its own page. When everything is ready and running, i gues we will be featuring about 400 items and 70-80 authors in a week or 10 days. If you want to check the progress, you can do it here and start to discover small parts of the site.

There will be some small issues with AudioJungle files and authors, but i will announce that later. For now you can wait with submissions…we will let you know the exact page links where we will be publishing informations on how the whole thing will work separated for each of the marketplaces.

There are some additional features we plan do add to the network like flickr group etc., but all this will be announced and explained in detail. We recommend you to bookmark the site and check back next week on Tuesday evening. I hope you enjoy what we have so faar :D

...some sneak peeks are:

audiojungle graphicriver another graphicriver theme forest flashden

An example of how your sumission will looks like can be viewed here ...you will be allowed to use your Ref. ID at your posts and this will gain you extra $. There will be more pages like this, the plan is to have about 2 pages per marketplace displaying items.

547 posts Themes and Graphics
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Bebel says

hey

looks good. if you get just enough visitors this could be great for further promotion. thanks for your work :-)

505 posts
  • United States
  • Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
CraigSnedeker says

Hey this is a great idea! I love it =D

1312 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
LGLab says

Looks good Thomas, well done ;-)

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

alright, we are back with some updates. We are almost so faar to go. We have got now about 60 articles writen each related to specific category of all the 5 marketplaces. These articles are heavily keywords rich and will boast the site search results on engines related to that keywords. The article publishing will start by the end of this month when all the site copy contents are finished and published on the site. We will allow also authors to register for their account, login and publish their items with their refferal ID on the site at the same time (end of this month)...for sure all this goes free and there is no charges for that, this site purpose is to get authors extra online exposure and boast their sales, increase customers base etc.

The site has been registered already at approx 3000 engines (mixed, search engines and blog + rss engines) and the number count. We have about other bunch of 3000 engines to register at, but all this will come within next month.

Out of this we are now fully setup with materials and tools to advertise the site online and drive huge number of traffic daily…even with the recent “maintenance mode” and testing some advertising methods, we received 100K+ hits from september 5th untill today (click the image for larger and detailed preview of AwStats).

large preview

We have received already 3K+ indexes (backlinks) on 34 pages see here for details ...all this ofcource is result of the hard work we perform on heavy backlink building right now (and this will continue at the same speed). For us is important first to get backedup with huge number of backlinks to get an better possition on rankings.

We operate other 12 websites/blogs related to the web and design niches and we plan also to get a huge number of traffic from these sites. Some of this blogs are already well known resources with massive readers base. This websites uses the cross-advertising method and rotate/redirect visitors to eachother. Once GraphicTuning site is ready to go, we will add it to that network as well.

Well…this is the short update for now…i will be back in a few days with more finished site (contents based) and updates.

688 posts
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
robGD Volunteer moderator says

Very cool.

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

Hello all, we have been busy the last month with many client projects we got assigned as freelance gigs to us and this is why we was not able to put our hands on the GraphicTuning project.

We have an small update for you available at http://www.graphictuning.com/featured/the-item-listing-pages where you can read an explanetion of how the “item listing pages” will work. Please stay tuned, we will have tomorrow another small update that wil lexplain how you can get your items up on there. We already have 3 authors tested the system and posted an item or 2, you can check them at the “blog” section on the site.

by
by
by
by
by
by