1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ojoxojo says

Hello,

I just bought a template Brandspace-minimal portfolio, And i´m having problems to activate it in my wordpress page. I think that maybe it doesnt work in wordpress and id like to know if there is a posibility that you send me a version for wordpress…

I aprecciate if you gave a solution.

Thank you so much.

Elvis Zambrano (username: ojoxojo) elviszam@yahoo.es

3256 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hello,

I just bought a template Brandspace-minimal portfolio, And i´m having problems to activate it in my wordpress page. I think that maybe it doesnt work in wordpress and id like to know if there is a posibility that you send me a version for wordpress…

I aprecciate if you gave a solution.

Thank you so much.

Elvis Zambrano (username: ojoxojo) elviszam@yahoo.es

That theme is an xhtml template, not a WP one and doesn’t seem to exist a WP version on the marketplace.

You should always read the files description before to buy… then, just for your information, WP themes costs >= 30$... so you can understand if a theme is for WP by looking at its price.

493 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

Hello,

Hi ojoxojo,

That template is ours (seen here) and is a html5/css template and not a Wordpress theme. As yet there is no Wordpress version of this template, however we eventually intent to release a Wordpress version of this template but due to other ongoing work, we’re not sure yet when that might be.

If you would like to be informed when the “Brandpsace” Wordpress theme is released, let us know your email address and we will add you to the launch email list.

Regards,

DOK

by
by
by
by
by
by