2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Slerby says

Hi,

I have noticed that photodune is now having quite an attrative promotion, So I’m weighting my options. please do not post me the link back to license page. I already have read the whole license part in photo licenses detail, however, I still have one simple question about license.

My part-time job as webmaster is actually required me to monitor website for my clients, got paid by monthly rate. sometimes client would ask me to add new photos to his/her sites. Sometimes I have to create website for client from the scratch. Noted when client cancel my service, I remove all the photos during the time. Just to be clear that I don’t resell the photo.

My question is if I buy photo from photodune and want to use it for multiple clients. Which license do I have to purchase. Since the detail is not clear for me. I’m a little bit confused about reproducing 250,000 times and it’s said to be royalty free. Unlike in themesforest I understand exactly that I have to re-purchase when using the themes for every new client.

What is the best described what license do I need?

1.One regular license is enough to use for mulitple clients.

2.Purchase 1 regular license everytime I use photo for client’s site.

3.Just buy one extended license.

4.???

I really appreciate your help. Thank you, Rick

2075 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

The license is limited to one client. You couldn’t just buy one photo and use it with all your clients with either of our licenses. That said, you could use it multiple times for the same client. For example, you could use it on the same site as many times as you’d like.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Slerby says

Thank you Lance for your clear explanation. Now I know I have to purchase new license everytime I use it on my client site.

by
by
by
by
by
by