265 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
dr3772 says

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Lots of authors have been in that position, it’s a learning process full of pain, devastation and lack of comprehension.

I am still Learning :-D

61 posts
supersimple says

Ruben, awwwards is not a trend setter, they just publish “cool” websites.

Awwwards is a place for designers who think their site should have an award. They’re paying for it as well.

3538 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Awwwards is a place for designers who think their site should have an award. They’re paying for it as well.

I wasn’t trying to link to a “trend setter” site. I just linked to the first site which beautiful designs that come into my head.

114 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
mountainthemes says

I wasn’t trying to link to a “trend setter” site. I just linked to the first site which beautiful designs that come into my head.

ok ;)

1003 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

Sorry to say but let’s assume if it get accepted it will get no sales. You need to learn basic principles of designs and web design, than start creating web elements for Graphic River, and than make your way up to Themeforest.

63 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
GJ-Designs says

Well try dude! Start learning about web design from the scratch because there are lots of issues with this designs. For ex. color selection, font selection, margin padding issues, images are stretched, social icons are not looking good. You as a beginner make a good try. But dnt think this is enough, because in real words it is nothing at this stage. Improve it by 100%. You see top authors are commenting on your post and giving you right feedback. Take inspirations from their designs too. Feel the designing, dnt only think about earning money. Try to make something unique but beautiful. :-)

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

There should be a time penalty for submitting files that are beyond salvaging. If you waste the reviewers time and slow down the queue with a previously hard rejected item that had no chance, you shouldn’t be able to submit for 2-4 weeks. Let’s be honest, you’re not going to magically sprout design skills in that time frame. The queue is way too slow and now we know why.

by
by
by
by
by
by