415 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
unisphere says

Thanks guys :)

I can’t wait…any sneek peak of the theme anywhere? ;)

I can show you the logo of the new theme: http://forrst.com/posts/gXC/original

It’s a minimal theme based in the structure of a theme I discontinued 4 months ago:

http://forrst.com/posts/5X8/original

http://forrst.com/posts/gsa/original

131 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
eddiesaints says

You should try to use smoother gradients. :P The header on that preview is really visually HEAVY .

But since you discontinued the structure, it might be good news. :) Looking forward to more updates.

415 posts
+5 more
unisphere says

You should try to use smoother gradients. :P The header on that preview is really visually HEAVY . But since you discontinued the structure, it might be good news. :) Looking forward to more updates.

Thank you Sir for your feedback, appreciate it :)

I actually discontinued the design, didn’t like the direction it was headed and the lack of contrast. What I ended up using in the new theme was the content structure (text sections, latest portfolio and blog items).

548 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

You should try to use smoother gradients. :P The header on that preview is really visually HEAVY . But since you discontinued the structure, it might be good news. :) Looking forward to more updates.

I actually discontinued the design, didn’t like the direction it was headed and the lack of contrast. What I ended up using in the new theme was the content structure (text sections, latest portfolio and blog items).

I don’t suppose I really need to know what it looks like :) There’s about 5 (maybe 6 now) authors that I’d buy any WP theme by them! Cheers.

415 posts
+5 more
unisphere says

I don’t suppose I really need to know what it looks like :) There’s about 5 (maybe 6 now) authors that I’d buy any WP theme by them! Cheers.

You Sir, are awesome! Just sayin ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by