1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

who gives me his credit card number? :D…. I getting crazy cause I haven’t one and godaddy asks for a credit card… I also started this thread with no success :(

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

The card you add there must be on your name…
Go open yourself a bank account and ask for a prepaid card…

535 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members
seifip says

Why don’t you make your own card??? It’s easy as 123

1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

yea… I would like to buy this on godaddy, this month…. you must pay for a credit card and I need it just for this

I have to talk with my bank about a solution… I planned it to make this month cause I go to army next month

thanks guys

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ourben says

You need a credit card?

In the UK/Ireland you can use this: https://www.3vcash.com/

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a prepay card elsewhere in the world.

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ourben says

ps: if this is about the godaddy thing… I use dreamhost and they let you pay with paypal. I don’t know if that helps at all.

291 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sonicsight says

just go to the grocery store and get one of the fake visa prepayed cards there like gift cards only there credit cards :)

1045 posts
+2 more
iDraw says

GOD BLESS YOU ALL :D….. thanks guys… I’ll take a look on this

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

you can also chek out payoneer.com

1045 posts
+2 more
iDraw says

thanks dSKY :)

by
by
by
by
by
by