24 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
asolis says

Hello Guys, I need a 3D logo, I have a 2d but I want to be more up to date.

I also need a movie that will last at least no more then 2 mins with no audio about what Im trying to get into as for this case is about avionics business. Im starting a small familly business to install or mount STC Aircraft cameras, LCD monitors for the Control Panel, Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) with the cockpit lighting,. My main aircraft i will be installing, mounting, or working on are the C-208B Grand Caravan & Bell 207 Helicopter.

Thank you Guys I really want to make some impression to at least give a shot of my first I dream about to have.

551 posts I have hope and a wonderful future in God
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
yeremia says

I also need a movie that will last at least no more then 2 mins with no audio about what Im trying to get into as for this case is about avionics business. Im starting a small familly business to install or mount STC Aircraft cameras, LCD monitors for the Control Panel, Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) with the cockpit lighting,. My main aircraft i will be installing, mounting, or working on are the C-208B Grand Caravan & Bell 207 Helicopter.

Thank you Guys I really want to make some impression to at least give a shot of my first I dream about to have.

Hi asolis, what exactly the movie that you want? if you mean the project template, feel free to check my portfolio… i have project for the corporate category. And also i have the project for the logo 3D.

Regards.

24 posts
asolis says

Hi asolis, what exactly the movie that you want? if you mean the project template, feel free to check my portfolio… i have project for the corporate category. And also i have the project for the logo 3D.

Regards.

Hello yeremia, Yes i need a project template that i can use at the convention centers as a presentation. I dont need Audio but have the option to add one if need it and a 3D logo animation with the company name that at least last 8 secs so i can use it at my site

+3 more
yeremia says

Regards.
Hello yeremia, Yes i need a project template that i can use at the convention centers as a presentation. I dont need Audio but have the option to add one if need it and a 3D logo animation with the company name that at least last 8 secs so i can use it at my site

Hi asolis, i have project for your logo “STAND UP 3D LOGO ” check my portfolio. you can find the project what you need.

24 posts
asolis says

Regards.
Hi asolis, i have project for your logo “STAND UP 3D LOGO ” check my portfolio. you can find the project what you need.

yeremia, I like the Stand Up 3D Logo version 2 of it. But how do I make my 2D logo into a 3D ?

7380 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

yeremia, I like the Stand Up 3D Logo version 2 of it. But how do I make my 2D logo into a 3D ?

the project will transform your 2D logo in a 3D one automatically

+3 more
yeremia says

Regards.

Hi asolis, that project will transform your 2D logo into 3D Logo like as in the preview. You only need logo in PSD ,AI or PNG format and your logo looks like in the preview.

Feel free to send me a email if you have any question.

33 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
koolanimator says
53 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
TyrProductions says

A clean and simple 3d logo template: http://videohive.net/item/crystal-clear/2692556

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
gmxavc says

Please contact me .. ... see my portfolio…. i will send you my show reel…. i’m ready to do this

by
by
by
by
by
by