24 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
asolis says

Hello Guys, I need a 3D logo, I have a 2d but I want to be more up to date.

I also need a movie that will last at least no more then 2 mins with no audio about what Im trying to get into as for this case is about avionics business. Im starting a small familly business to install or mount STC Aircraft cameras, LCD monitors for the Control Panel, Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) with the cockpit lighting,. My main aircraft i will be installing, mounting, or working on are the C-208B Grand Caravan & Bell 207 Helicopter.

Thank you Guys I really want to make some impression to at least give a shot of my first I dream about to have.

548 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
yeremia says

I also need a movie that will last at least no more then 2 mins with no audio about what Im trying to get into as for this case is about avionics business. Im starting a small familly business to install or mount STC Aircraft cameras, LCD monitors for the Control Panel, Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) with the cockpit lighting,. My main aircraft i will be installing, mounting, or working on are the C-208B Grand Caravan & Bell 207 Helicopter.

Thank you Guys I really want to make some impression to at least give a shot of my first I dream about to have.

Hi asolis, what exactly the movie that you want? if you mean the project template, feel free to check my portfolio… i have project for the corporate category. And also i have the project for the logo 3D.

Regards.

24 posts
  • United States
asolis says

Hi asolis, what exactly the movie that you want? if you mean the project template, feel free to check my portfolio… i have project for the corporate category. And also i have the project for the logo 3D.

Regards.

Hello yeremia, Yes i need a project template that i can use at the convention centers as a presentation. I dont need Audio but have the option to add one if need it and a 3D logo animation with the company name that at least last 8 secs so i can use it at my site

548 posts
  • Exclusive Author
yeremia says

Regards.
Hello yeremia, Yes i need a project template that i can use at the convention centers as a presentation. I dont need Audio but have the option to add one if need it and a 3D logo animation with the company name that at least last 8 secs so i can use it at my site

Hi asolis, i have project for your logo “STAND UP 3D LOGO ” check my portfolio. you can find the project what you need.

24 posts
  • United States
asolis says

Regards.
Hi asolis, i have project for your logo “STAND UP 3D LOGO ” check my portfolio. you can find the project what you need.

yeremia, I like the Stand Up 3D Logo version 2 of it. But how do I make my 2D logo into a 3D ?

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
doru says

yeremia, I like the Stand Up 3D Logo version 2 of it. But how do I make my 2D logo into a 3D ?

the project will transform your 2D logo in a 3D one automatically

548 posts
  • Exclusive Author
yeremia says

Regards.

Hi asolis, that project will transform your 2D logo into 3D Logo like as in the preview. You only need logo in PSD ,AI or PNG format and your logo looks like in the preview.

Feel free to send me a email if you have any question.

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
koolanimator says
53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
TyrProductions says

A clean and simple 3d logo template: http://videohive.net/item/crystal-clear/2692556

3 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Sri Lanka
gmxavc says

Please contact me .. ... see my portfolio…. i will send you my show reel…. i’m ready to do this

by
by
by
by
by
by