I have 500$ to spend for a camera can someone tell me a good one that I can buy? Or maybe I will go a bit over the 500$,any suggestion is welcomed. Thx.
At that price Pentax KR is pretty good, you can also check the Nikon D5100 .
Nikon D3200 , the new best entry level!!
I own Nikon D3100 , it’s cheaper and it’s the good old best entry level
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
There’s no big gap among versions mentioned above without good lens. I personally have Nikon D5100 with telephoto lens and macro lens.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
The reflex market updates quite quickly, professional photographers change their bodies quite fast, so i think you can find really good deals on second hand market, if you find a reliable dealer. Also, never (EVER, EVER ) buy a reflex+lens pack. Buy just the body, and spend some bucks on a good lense. . Body will give you features, speedness, usability, but not image quality, except for the sensor size.
I suggest to go with the Canon T3i (it`s 50 bucks over your money – body only) but you will love it. You will also need to buy a separate lens.
Checkout Nikon D90 , it’s superb