1130 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Hello everyone, From 12 July one of my items is on the marketplace but it was placed on wrong category. It is Photoshop patterns but placed in illustrator category. I used ‘Edit” button for this item and wrote a message to the reviewer but the system automatic approved this cos i didn’t attache any file. On the same day i took a ticket and received the answer that they call me soon. A few days later i made reply of their first answer to remind about me but…..till now nothing. What i must do ? To take new ticket or to wait ?

1845 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
ShermanJackson says

try sending another ticket.

1130 posts
+2 more
TanyDi says

Thank you ShermanJackson :-) i’ll do this now

927 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
joiaco says

I think i have a few items in the ‘wrong’ categories, but i don’t worry anymore. Sometimes it can be an advantage maybe, because people might not think of looking in one category for an item and they see it in another and think “Ah, that’s what i want”. (I am an optimist :)

1130 posts
+2 more
TanyDi says

:-) joiaco, you are right but i’m afraid that somebody can buy it without notice that it’s a photoshop pat file not illustrator patterns. Maybe it’ll be a problem for someone ….i don’t know

69 posts I Am Here to Serve :)
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Godserv says

Edit your tags or something else that must be reviewed before change can occur. Then in your notes to the reviewer, tell them to change your item category to the one you want.

You can’t send this request without making a change to the item. I have done this before and the reviewer made the changes.

1130 posts
+2 more
TanyDi says

Godserv, yesterday i sent second ticket but nobody answered me except the auto email with the number of the ticket. Today i’ll do what you wrote …..hope this can help me :-) I didn’t know that the changing of category is so difficult task Thank you for your advice

927 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

Godserv, yesterday i sent second ticket but nobody answered me except the auto email with the number of the ticket. Today i’ll do what you wrote …..hope this can help me :-) I didn’t know that the changing of category is so difficult task Thank you for your advice

I think they are really short on support staff at the moment. This is the season where everyone is on holiday, well-deserved of course!! Don’t worry too much about it TanyDi, all will be well soon. Life is too short to stress. People here are intelligent and will look in both categories for things and find your item. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by