517 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hi Jay!

Thanks :) Actually I didn’t re-submit it because I think maybe there is a problem with my theme but reviewer attached a wrong file which belongs to another theme.

So, I’m waiting for some help from Envato :)

I’m really like your “things get better” words :D

Cheers, Iman

You should resubmit it and explain what happened in message for reviewer.

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi Phantasia.

Actually I got a response from Christian and he said he’s going to check my problem. I’m waiting for him as I don’t want to make Ivor and Kailoon angry in anyways! ;)

Cheers

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

I was looking for “Unlucky Guy Badge” but got a new “Forum Superstar” badge. Does it mean that I’m getting lucky? :D

;)

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

I was looking for “Unlucky Guy Badge” but got a new “Forum Superstar” badge. Does it mean that I’m getting lucky? :D

;)

Hi Scott,

Glad to see you here! :) I’m actually so much happy about this new badge and I love it! (You know how I love these badges) but now I truly feel unlucky. I was just 3 hours away and… Just read this:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-help-with-my-theme/109114

I’m punished instead of someone else. Not being seen, not able to sell, clients that don’t have support center URL think that I got money and escaped and other people that don’t know the situation judging me.

Isn’t this enough to make me eligible for an exclusive badge in this community that I really like it? :)

Cheers, Iman

148 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
loveetc says

by
by
by
by
by
by