• Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Because of the features it would go for around $15K – $20K,
Are you referring to the t-shirt gig?

Yeah, the t-shirt front-end + back-end functionality is a big part of the price. But i would be making it with JavaScript, i assume it’s faster and easier with Flash, but i know nothing about creating Flash stuff so i might be wrong.

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
snpthms says

Yeah, the t-shirt front-end + back-end functionality is a big part of the price. But i would be making it with JavaScript, i assume it’s faster and easier with Flash, but i know nothing about creating Flash stuff so i might be wrong.

It might be even harder with Flash. JS is definitely the way to go, could use some PHP w/ AJAX for real-time saving.

I have achieved something similar in one of my latest projects, so I might have a cheaper alternative for you, if interested. Just drop me an e-mail via my profile’s contact form and we could discuss further! This is an alternative account for me by the way because Envato locked my other one for some unknown reasons (still expecting a response to my support ticket).

Looking forward for your e-mail!

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

It might be even harder with Flash. JS is definitely the way to go, could use some PHP w/ AJAX for real-time saving.

I have achieved something similar in one of my latest projects, so I might have a cheaper alternative for you, if interested. Just drop me an e-mail via my profile’s contact form and we could discuss further! This is an alternative account for me by the way because Envato locked my other one for some unknown reasons (still expecting a response to my support ticket).

Looking forward for your e-mail!

That’s right. Would be harder with Flash and also less widely supported. After all, who likes Flash these days?

590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

That’s right. Would be harder with Flash and also less widely supported. After all, who likes Flash these days?

I like it. For games. Was just playing that ball game of yours, can’t get over 15. I’ll try again when i calm down.

@dikaoha – Is $15K – $20K considered cost-sensitive?

by
by
by
by
by
by