50 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Allseeingeye says

Hi everyone, I am the owner of www.newmindorder.com, I have been looking and spending frantically on templates in order to pursuit this massive project I have in my mind.

I am still not happy though, I recently found www.whitedovebooks.co.uk and the template is perfect, I would love a more clean and update version of this site, possibly with a video page where I can share my youtube, google videos for everyone.

Has anyone got any ideas or free templates, or even a reasonable cost to build a site like this?

Even someone was to point me in the right direction I could possibly have a go at it myself.

My site is getting lonely and frustrated, I really want to push this project forward to reap the fruits of my hard work, it will be an amazing place once its content rich and would be a great start to the thousands of free ebooks and lots of information I would love to share.

Thanks

3344 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

massive project

Has anyone got any ideas or free templates, or even a reasonable cost to build a site like this?

those to normally dont get well together try searching the themes on here thats the lowest cost your going to find something, otherwise figure out what budget you have to spend then hire a free lancer but a “massive” project is going to be $1000 min

4344 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Moved to Item Requests.

by
by
by
by